Sponsored

carbon steering wheel/alcantara

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'd love to do pics installed. Problem is I'm in Wisconsin & under storm alerts right now.

I actually didn't plan on the wheel getting done this early, but Tim was great. Probably won't add to car until March (earliest). Funny thing is that my basement is starting to look like a Mustang parts warehouse.
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Funny thing is that my basement is starting to look like a Mustang parts warehouse.
You and me both...Luckily my wife is super cool about that...to a point.

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP, Wipple Stage 2
A few studio pics of the @beithperformanceparts wheel I just received. Really happy with it. The quality from top to bottom is extremely impressive. There's one slight imperfection, which I was informed of before the sale. I don't think anyone will even see it, so I went ahead bought the wheel at nice discount.

Beith sent pics of it as it went through the various stages of assembly, something I didn't expect but appreciated very much. Made the wait much easier...haha

I know there's some chatter about where these wheels are made. I was able to get verification that Beith's wheels are made here in the USA.

I'll post more pics after I install it.
carbonleatherw.jpg
carbonleatherw2.jpg

Last edited:

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
A few studio pics of the @beithperformanceparts wheel I just received. Really happy with it. The quality from top to bottom is extremely impressive. There's one slight imperfection, which I was informed of before the sale. I don't think anyone will even see it, so I went ahead bought the wheel, at nice discount.

Beith sent pics of it as it went through the various stages of assembly, something I didn't expect but appreciated very much. Made the wait much easier...haha

I know there's some chatter about where these wheels are made. I was able to get verification that Beith's wheels are made here in the USA.

I'll post more pics after I install it.

The steering wheel looks great. Would you happen to have a close up shot of the bottom of the wheel where the Flat spot is? What bothers me on carbon fiber is when companies aren't really careful about keeping the weave as straight as possible and it looks bunched up. It looks like Beith did a pretty good job but would love to see a shot of this area.

Thanks and enjoy your new wheel!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I love these wheels. Even non mustang guys are all in my business about it. I even think I mightve made a new sale for you Tim. Ill expect my commission check soon...lol

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I just got mines about three days ago. Haven't found the time to install it, but when I will post some pics. I have to say, the wheel looks amazing and I was all smiles when I opened the box.

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Holy shit it looks good, I'm jumping out of my waiting for mine which is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'll post some pics. Thanks Tim For your great products and business.

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Holy shit it looks good, I'm jumping out of my waiting for mine which is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'll post some pics. Thanks Tim For your great products and business.
:) Due to the insurance value of the package, it is signature required for delivery.

So if you are not going to be home during the daytime, enter your tracking number on the Fedex website and select the option to 'Hold at Fedex Location', so you can be sure to pick it up in the evening and not miss delivery.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
So I just want to say I'm so glad I went with Beith for this wheel as it has surpassed my expectations in every way, and they were high. The quality, feel and size is perfect perfect perfect. I was skeptical of the size of the carbon top from a lot of photo floating around becuase to me it looked to fat up top, well it's not, it's perfect. I think a lot of photos are misleading, either from the angles taken or something else making it look to big at top. Again this wheel looks soooooo good in your hands and feels thick in all the right places. Enjoy the photos.
Sponsored

Last edited: