Sponsored

Pemium GT California Special Package worth the extra $$ vs standard premium?

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Looks like they can ship car for $400...It would cost me 250 1 way to rent a car..(which is crazy..$50 for car $200 for a drop off fee)...Plane tickets would cost $250-300 alone..so $400 to ship to save me time and miles..I think its worth it...thoughts?
I would have it shipped because it's not so much fun driving a car to Wisconsin at this time of winter.
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
$400 is a good price for shipment, i'd go that route!!

OP
OP

vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd
Well monday suppose to be in 40s so renting a car would cost 165..wife is off so road trip it is :)

OP
OP

vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd

Thundersteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
^^^^ The tri-bar pony is missing from the grille. Also, on the back panel, the "California Special" faux cap has been replaced with the EB pony.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Weird or not, I'm thankful!

Back on topic though...in any color other than Oxford White the black accents don't really look as good (imho). I didn't specifically seek out the CS when I bought, but I'm glad I got it!
I hear ya on the Oxford White. But I specifically wanted the CS when I ordered mine. Absolutely love it....:D

White with the black accents is very classy looking....:thumbsup:

OP
OP

vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd
^^^^ The tri-bar pony is missing from the grille. Also, on the back panel, the "California Special" faux cap has been replaced with the EB pony.
Too be honest I was gonna remove the pony on the grille anyways..Can't go wrong for 30k

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
It doesn't have the CS wheels either. Not bad if you like what the previous owner did. Can't tell for sure, but it may have an aftermarket exhaust; the tips look black in the picture.

OP
OP

vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd
It doesn't have the CS wheels either. Not bad if you like what the previous owner did. Can't tell for sure, but it may have an aftermarket exhaust; the tips look black in the picture.
ya everything he did I was planning on doing..This is why this car and I were meant to be lol...I already had a exhaust lined up but if it already has one I am good..And my buddy said car looks lowered so may have springs as well..

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Looks good! IMO it doesnt look lowered and looks like it has a Corsa exhaust which is nice!

Sponsored

magnetic16gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT
http://www.germainfordofbeavercreek...0a0e0a175837ce58d747a8d8.htm?searchDepth=2:10

there she is :) picking her up tomorrow

from the looks of it I see right away it has different wheels (which I was going to get new ones anyways and really like the ones on it already a lot) and looks like it has a new exhaust as well (noticing the tips are larger then stock)...So that will save me like $3k right there...
I bought my '16 from Germain. Was TDY at Wright Patterson AFB and decided to take a look at their stock one night. Never thought I'd buy a car out of state, but they put a deal in front of me that I couldn't resist.

OP
OP

vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd
I bought my '16 from Germain. Was TDY at Wright Patterson AFB and decided to take a look at their stock one night. Never thought I'd buy a car out of state, but they put a deal in front of me that I couldn't resist.
ya they were easy to work with..Called them and talked to howard for like 15 mins ..told him if they would take 30k Ill give them my Credit card with down payment now...He said he would talk to Germain...Called me in 5 mins and said lets do it..Awesome and easy to work with...(So far) lol

mojo2008

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
I hear ya on the Oxford White. But I specifically wanted the CS when I ordered mine. Absolutely love it....:D

White with the black accents is very classy looking....:thumbsup:
The contrast really makes the details pop. Some other colors come close.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
The contrast really makes the details pop. Some other colors come close.
I haven't seem many on here with 2016 Oxford White GT/CS in their sig. :thumbsup:

Too bad we weren't close. Would be great getting some side by side shots. :cheers:
Sponsored