Sponsored

anyone use Waze

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
I do alot of highway driving and i normally use waze because of the police feature. For those that dont know it basically lets anyone using waze warn against speed traps, hazardous conditions etc. It has saved several times as far as tickets go lol.

Anyway is there a way we can integrate it into our navigation instead of using the stock system?
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I haven't found a way to integrate it into Sync 2. It would be nice if it would load as an app. I LOVE Waze!

OP
OP

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
I haven't found a way to integrate it into Sync 2. It would be nice if it would load as an app. I LOVE Waze!
Maybe it will work for sync 3? i doubt it but it would be nice.

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
I use it too. Even though I have nav in the car I use it for police info. Last trip we came to a stand still due to an accident and I was able to converse with other waze users to keep up to date on conditions at the front of the line.

OP
OP

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
I use it too. Even though I have nav in the car I use it for police info. Last trip we came to a stand still due to an accident and I was able to converse with other Waze users to keep up to date on conditions at the front of the line.
lol me too. I was driving through Atlanta last week and it was backed up because of construction on I-75 and one of the local Waze users guided me through some back roads to get past the traffic. Its by far the best GPS app i have used.

Last edited:

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
My wife and I both use Waze and love it. Besides alerting to police, early on when I heard Waze warn me that the intersection ahead was camera controlled... I was sold on Waze! ;o)

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
It is supposedly going to be updated to work with Android Auto - so when Sync 3 gets updated....

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I mount my phone to the radio bezel and don't worry about integrating it with my car because that would make too much g'dam sense and even though it's 2016 cars still use proprietary BS operating interfaces. Exception: Tesla. Actually got someone who knows how to write software to make that.

Sorry... had to vent.

Sponsored

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
i WAZE using it lol

OP
OP

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
I mount my phone to the radio bezel and don't worry about integrating it with my car because that would make too much g'dam sense and even though it's 2016 cars still use proprietary BS operating interfaces. Exception: Tesla. Actually got someone who knows how to write software to make that.

Sorry... had to vent.
Yea it definitely does make too much sense...What about with the new update, any chance it'll work with it?

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I use it occasionally LOL
Once you get to Waze Royaly, it enables map editing and you get higher power when sending and deleting alerts.
I hit 100,000 last week. 75 mile round trip a day for the last 2 years......

Last edited:

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
I travel the Southeast on business and use Waze all the time. I plug my iPhone into the USB and Waze gives alerts through the car audio system.
Sponsored