ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT - Roushcharged
[MENTION=24652]bombs551[/MENTION] - haven't noticed any negative impact in handling. What I do know is that spacers will wear out your wheel bearings prematurely. I only have like 2200 miles on the car so far, which disqualifies me from giving advice regarding driveline wear.

But they sure do look good!
Sponsored

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
We're not a big fan of Roush's badges all over the cars they modify. They seem to be everywhere! And "Roushcharged" ? Please!

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Who's we?

And sorry, i will be more technically correct in my new decals, which will say:
"Supercharged by a 2.3L Twin Vortices compressor which happens to be manufactured by Roush"

Actually, I think I'll stick with what I've got.

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Can you post more pictures of the Trufiber wing? Been wanting to see actual pictures of how it looks on the car.

Btw. The car is gorgeous.

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Worked all day on Friday to get my BigWormGraphix GT350-style stripes installed. Lot of time and effort, but I am incredibly happy with the finished product.

I was driving the other day in my town and I saw what looked like some kind of string dangling off of a telephone pole and into the road. I tried to avoid it, but figured it would be nothing. Well, I couldn't avoid it, and it got caught on my driver's side mirror. It was so strong, that instead of breaking, it got caught and slid up the mirror. Long story long, it BURNED THROUGH THE PLASTIC of the mirror cover. I was pissed, but it gave me an excuse to get some carbon fiber mirror covers from SpaceCitySpy. They went on today.

And then... because Eleanor.

Next round of mods will be the Steeda Tri-Ax Race Shifter with Roush Knob, Steeda Stop-The-Hop kit, Ford Performance Shocks and Struts, and Steeda Stage 1 Handling Package. Hoping for this weekend!!!!!!!

Got a question. How did you get the Faux Gas Cap on the car? Did you buy a blank decklid? I love the look and would like to do something similar with my car.. btw your whole car looks incredible!!!!

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
The faux gas cap was easy. I got some dental floss and worked my way around all of the adhesive underneath the "GT". After the adhesive was mostly loosened, I pryed the emblem off with a plastic pry tool. The plastic studs have to be prayed hard enough to snap. Once they do, you are left with three little holes. The faux gas cap is large enough to cover all of them, but just to be safe, I applied a couple dabs of black silicone to the holes before I applied the new emblem.

Thanks for the complements dude!

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Middlesex, eh? We're neighbors. :D I grew up over in South Bound Brook and I worked in Middlesex for 3 years. One of these days, I'd love to hear your exhaust first hand as I really would like to know what the Corsa sounds like before buying it.

Beautiful car, by the way. I love all your mods; Looks fabulous.

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Middlesex, eh? We're neighbors. :D I grew up over in South Bound Brook and I worked in Middlesex for 3 years. One of these days, I'd love to hear your exhaust first hand as I really would like to know what the Corsa sounds like before buying it.

Beautiful car, by the way. I love all your mods; Looks fabulous.
Get the hell out, really? I would be more than happy to swing by and let you take a listen. It really sounds nothing like YouTube videos.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Get the hell out, really? I would be more than happy to swing by and let you take a listen. It really sounds nothing like YouTube videos.
Small world. :D That would be awesome and much appreciated. :) Maybe in the coming weeks we can meet up someplace whenever our schedules align. I've been so damn busy that I haven't even had a chance to wash my poor car in a month!

In any case it will be cool to check out each other's rides. Well, more like me checking out your beast because there isn't much to check out on mine since it is a totally stock 2016 GT. Can't wait until I have a chance to start modding it though.

Sponsored

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
hmm that rear faux cover looks better than I thought it would. kinda want.

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
We're not a big fan of Roush's badges all over the cars they modify. They seem to be everywhere! And "Roushcharged" ? Please!
it appears to only have one on the exterior? which is less than my RS2 converted turd.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Yeah well badges are for people who suck. Everyone knows that.
"Badges, we don't need no stinking badges." :D

Love what you've done to her. Looks really nice and the Lightning Blue looks better than I thought it would. Looking forward to seeing it with those wheels you keep talking about.
Sponsored