Sponsored

Nick's 2017 Lightning Blue Roushcharged GT Build

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
+1. Love the car.
I'm working with Frank too, also LB 401A. But going 727 :-)

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT - Roushcharged
Added some new stuff to the car this past couple weeks. Have a track rental with a local Mustang club next week, so I first wanted to get ready for that. I added some DSS 800hp axles, a BMR driveshaft safety loop, and got some cheapo 18x10 wheels with Nitto NT05R rubber.

Also did some little appearance mods. Got a set of TruFiber Carbon heat extractors for the hood. Love the way these things compliment the rest of the carbon details I have on the car. My @anarchymotive shift knob arrived and I got that installed along with a Barton reverse lockout collar. I am ALMOST finished painting all of my white interior stitching red. This is the most tedious work I have ever done on a car.

The stereo system got some love as well. I kept it super simple. I added a 12" sub in a Zenclosures custom box with a 500w Alpine amp. In my opinion, this is all the 401a system was missing.

Pics to follow. Car is filthy at the moment!

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I spotted your car parked in front of the Pizzeria Pub as I was driving down Lincoln today. It sure is a looker and sssoooooo clean. Beautiful car, man. :)

I never realized how nice Lightning blue is. I've only ever seen it in pics and always prefer DIB over it, but in person, or at least driving past, it looks like a sharp color.

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT - Roushcharged
I spotted your car parked in front of the Pizzeria Pub as I was driving down Lincoln today. It sure is a looker and sssoooooo clean. Beautiful car, man. :)

I never realized how nice Lightning blue is. I've only ever seen it in pics and always prefer DIB over it, but in person, or at least driving past, it looks like a sharp color.
Hahaha! Yep that's mine. Thanks for the compliments! Where you from?

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Originally from South Bound Brook but living in Somerset now. Remember, I asked if you'd be alright with meeting up sometime so that I could hear your exhaust since it is the same one I want? Post 68 of this thread. :D I was so busy last year that by the time I was free you had already put it away for winter storage.

How is the exhaust sounding now after it has had time to break in? Louder? I'm torn between Corsa Sport, Corsa Extreme, and that AWE dual mode exhaust they have. I want something with considerably more volume than stock without being obnoxious to the neighbors. ;)
Sponsored