Sponsored

Shelby car cover

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
My non R cover I use all of the time and it is tight. I don't see how a non-R cover would work on an R due to the bigger rear wing and front splitter. I also would think a R would work on a non-R but there would be a some amount of slack/sag on the bottom.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
A fee members reached out about my cover, I replied with my fair asking price and one member agrees. :thumbsup:

Next day I drive the item to the Post Office to get accurate shipping options. Immediately afterward I again contact the buying member to share the shipping charges (which I offered to split 1/2). Member agrees to buy the cover as my offer again is fair. After 4 replies each back and forth only then does member ask "is this an R cover, confirm."? :shrug::frusty:

So in case I was not clear enough by previously typing GT350 cover and not having a GT350 R in my Forum sig...this is NOT a GT350R cover!

I guess I could have started a FS thread but that is a pain in the ass and since others use these threads in the same manner I figured I would also try. :gossip:

Member stated they would still buy if no one else interested paid, but I cant in good conscious expect payment for something they really don't want or need.

My price is fair and cheaper then the last 2 that sold in GT350 FS section so if anybody else is interested and would like a NIB GT350 cover hit me up. I promise the funds are going towards unselfish deeds this holiday season! :amen: I also can send proof of life pics to anyone who needs them. R

Edit: Cover is sold and paid. Thanks buyer and M6G
:crazy:

So you were never stuck with it and you had multiple buyers for it lined up, huh? And adter a miscommunication the buyer still offered to buy it? Spare us the drama.