Sponsored

Group Buy: DCTMS Carbon Fiber/Leather RS550 Steering Wheel

Kayva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Some quick before and after pics of the install. Excuse the mess, in the process of doing a few other things to the car as well. Install was very simple.

Before
jaB0Lc.jpg

After
dmI7Ch.jpg
Sponsored

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I had some time today and put the new steering wheel on (car is undergoing more projects anyways). Install is not bad at all, just take your time. Fit and finish vs the different multifunction attachments is good too. Quality of the steering wheel itself is good as well as you can see. Overall I am very happy I got it and happy that Terrance (thanks!) decided to put this group buy together. It looks good and it will outlast the alcantara original wheel by a mile.
IMG_0839.jpg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I'm interested in an all leather with gray stitching.
Any available at the group price?
PM sent

PM sent ..regarding available wheels
PM sent
Hi [MENTION=32677]50Deep@DCTMS[/MENTION] I want to pick up one of the all leather if still available. I see the pics of the gray that users have posted, do you have any pic of the white stitching? I have custom Katzkin and I'm trying to figure out which would be a closer match to the stitching I have on it.
PM sent
If anyone backs out of a red/red/carbon please let me know
PM sent
I'm interest in DCTMS Carbon Fiber/Leather with Red Stitching

can someone please provide a step by step installation with video before I purchase. how hard was the install ?

how do you make payment ?
PM sent

I had some time today and put the new steering wheel on (car is undergoing more projects anyways). Install is not bad at all, just take your time. Fit and finish vs the different multifunction attachments is good too. Quality of the steering wheel itself is good as well as you can see. Overall I am very happy I got it and happy that Terrance (thanks!) decided to put this group buy together. It looks good and it will outlast the alcantara original wheel by a mile.
Very happy you got the wheel you wanted brother. Next up its time to impress you with a set of Signature Wheels :D

Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
So i received my steering wheel and already installed it but i noticed my leather looks stretched in a part of my steering wheel. Is this something that will go away with time?

a3cpaa.jpg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
So i received my steering wheel and already installed it but i noticed my leather looks stretched in a part of my steering wheel. Is this something that will go away with time?

a3cpaa.jpg
That is going to be normal for that curvature in the steering wheel. With it being real leather the material is going to wrinkle in certain areas. But lets take a consensus and see if others have it as well. If it is an abnormality we can take care of it.

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Im just comparing it to post #321 right above mine but ill go back to other pictures to check.
Also, the left side is perfect compared to the right side (pictured).
Its really not a big deal just something i noticed. Im very happy with the wheel

esco11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I've gotten a bit of wrinkles in the bottom of mine, I just chalked it up to being real leather and made sure to use some leather conditioner over the weekend.
I'll try to get some pics of it up soon.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I've gotten a bit of wrinkles in the bottom of mine, I just chalked it up to being real leather and made sure to use some leather conditioner over the weekend.
I'll try to get some pics of it up soon.
Use a good conditioner - the leather on my wheel was very dry. The picture I took is after a few generous applications. Wrinkles will not disappear but they will look less obvious. It is leather after all, as long as it is not obnoxious it should be fine. If you look at mine it also has some.

Sponsored
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Use a good conditioner - the leather on my wheel was very dry. The picture I took is after a few generous applications. Wrinkles will not disappear but they will look less obvious. It is leather after all, as long as it is not obnoxious it should be fine. If you look at mine it also has some.
copious amounts of lubricant :lol:

Thanks Florian!

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Sure. These gentleman should all be going out tonight or tomorrow.

Rami M
Steve S
Jeff H
Marcelo S
Jason S
Kirk W

The gentleman below are the ones awaiting builds, and I should have a pretty solid time line for you at the end of the month.

Robert L
Chris M
Bruce D
Jason H
Bhavin L
Ty S
Kevin M
Sean R
Brad H
Hi Terrance, any updates on the Oceans 11 group? Thanks

JKMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
GOT MINE! Hope to install this weekend. Pictures to follow.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
Have mine in already and I love it! Same size as stock but its night and day, easily my favorite addition to this car other than gasoline
Sponsored