• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: GT PP 19' WHEELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Looking to buy GT performance Pack wheels. Tires and sensors would be nice if included but they do not need to be. Will negotiate price. I live in Central N.Y. but I'm willing to do shipping. Please PM if you have a set to sell and thank you.
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
I have full set. Rears have like new tires. Front rims only. $400.
You pay and arrange shipping and pickup

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I have set of nickle PP rims and tires with less than 300 miles on them when removed from my 2017. They are in perfect shape with no curb rash and the tires are basically brand new.

Don't know what is fair for them or if you interested?

Doing a brake swap and they will not fit with the gt350r calipers I don't believe.

Can put them on a pallet and strap them up and send them your way if interested for the right price.
3f9dbc235531f1902f442667f4ab78fd-1.jpg
3a4aa56ff3b6e6c43370f443aa283037.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
paugustinos

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Sherrodmustang they look good but I was looking for a Set in black. I have found a set to buy, Thank you all!!

OP
OP
paugustinos

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
BUMP, Sale might not go through because of shipping issues.... So I'm once again on the hunt for 19' GT Black PP Wheels. Please PM me if you have some to sell, Thank you.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
OP
OP
paugustinos

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
I just actually bought some yesterday. Sorry forgot to update this tread.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.