Sponsored

8" Touchscreen Upgrade from Base radio Install guide.

GeoffyH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Conv. Magnetic 051A Group Leather Seats
Ordered my unit directly though the tomtop.com site on last Friday 18th morning. Status on their site is still at processing, the payment went through in nano seconds when I ordered it.
Emailed them twice for an update all they will say is its being checked for quality??
Hope I'm not getting screwed over....
Sponsored

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Ordered my unit directly though the tomtop.com site on last Friday 18th morning. Status on their site is still at processing, the payment went through in nano seconds when I ordered it.
Emailed them twice for an update all they will say is its being checked for quality??
I ordered mine the day before you through there website as well, all it says is processing but it does say Shipped but have no tracking info, just hoping for the best and hopefully it comes soon.

JStang091

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
Seems to be common with these guys, I don't know if they are made to order or what the deal is. I ordered it on then14th,I've yet to get a definate date or status off mine either.. Originally he said it would ship out in a few days, then they needed to test it, then it would go out by the 21st... Still no confirmation is was shipped or a tracking number. I'm not holding my breath.

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
For those having the sync issue above, there is a cure if it happens.

With the radio off. Hold the power button while also holding the right seek button, the will boot the sync system and reset it. Works every time.

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
Thats why i went with ebay

Sponsored

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Deep Impact Blue M/T
I ordered mine on the 19th and still showing processing status. Haven't tried calling or anything yet.

GeoffyH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
Well it sounds like we're all in the same boat, lets hope they come good @ Tomtop.com. I will post here as soon as I have a status change & would appreciate if you would do likewise....
Thanks..

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Deep Impact Blue M/T
Well it sounds like we're all in the same boat, lets hope they come good @ Tomtop.com. I will post here as soon as I have a status change & would appreciate if you would do likewise....
Thanks..
I'll update here as I have any updated status as well.

airbornetex

Blackhawk Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1-
I ordered mine on the Dec 17th and it came in yesterday via DHL- they will required a signature- so standby for that- they do not speak very good English- remember its the Holiday season- its good to always use PayPal- as the in-between payment system- I had a tracking number 2-days after the order date which was 2-days before I got it- they(DHL) literally gives you a step by step process of the Radio travels- I installed as recommended by Tyler- and no problems- the sync is the only issue after a few resets- its all good and all in English- enjoy

GeoffyH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
That's very encouraging, thanks for the update.

Sponsored

JStang091

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
I ordered mine on the Dec 17th and it came in yesterday via DHL- they will required a signature- so standby for that- they do not speak very good English- remember its the Holiday season- its good to always use PayPal- as the in-between payment system- I had a tracking number 2-days after the order date which was 2-days before I got it- they(DHL) literally gives you a step by step process of the Radio travels- I installed as recommended by Tyler- and no problems- the sync is the only issue after a few resets- its all good and all in English- enjoy
Thanks for the update! Thats wild, I ordered mine on the 14th and have yet to got any type of confirmation or answer.. Maybe I should of got it off the website directly vs eBay.

S550EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP MAN
its all good and all in English- enjoy

Hey,
Thanks for letting us know

a couple of questions:

Is the clock n temperature reading working ok ?

Is your RDS working ?
when it displays the name of the song from the radio station.

Thanks in advance :)

tazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
all of them
I ordered mine thru ebay, received a good tracking number for ups ,as of today its still in china . i ordered it 2 weeks ago. they answered my questions about it being in all English , and sync working etc they said its in all English, and the sync will work fine, and that they check it before shipping.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Did you order from tomtop or eBay?
Sponsored