Sponsored

DEEP IMPACT BLUE S550 MUSTANG Thread

HTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Ecoboost PP
Looks great! Love the white letter tires. Confused though... You have the ecoboost but with the GT grille? Looks perfect.
thanks! yeah i swapped out the grille for the GT one and put the grille delete at the bottom.

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Are those all-season tires? I've been thinking about trading out the summer skins if/when I get my Mustang. Nice pix! Were those a bunch of Guards along with the DIBs? Or were some Magnetic? I cannot tell them apart sometimes.

HTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Ecoboost PP
Are those all-season tires? I've been thinking about trading out the summer skins if/when I get my Mustang. Nice pix! Were those a bunch of Guards along with the DIBs? Or were some Magnetic? I cannot tell them apart sometimes.
they are the stock tires and rims that come with the PP package. and those were a bunch of magnetic next to the DIBs

Sponsored

frankieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2 Deep Impact Blue
Finally got out and took some decent pics today with a camera other than my cellphone.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
DIB looks sooo good with roush.

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Wow, I can't believe this whole time here and I am just now discovering this thread, lol. Here's my submission, my 2015 GTPP "Amelia."

NaQNUFQ.png

t10FeFk.png

1axu11x.png

Bi4CEJJ.png

sMt6cCe.png

ubVRSM8.png

OMCEQbU.png

IXRYsyx.png

Sponsored

MagneticEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Wow, I can't believe this whole time here and I am just now discovering this thread, lol. Here's my submission, my 2015 GTPP "Amelia."

NaQNUFQ.png

t10FeFk.png

1axu11x.png

Bi4CEJJ.png

sMt6cCe.png

ubVRSM8.png

OMCEQbU.png

IXRYsyx.png

the front pony looks awesome blue. are you going to do the gt label in the back the same way?

suckerv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the front pony looks awesome blue. are you going to do the gt label in the back the same way?
Nah, I kinda want to keep the "GT" as is, though I'm considering swapping it out for a round GT emblem.

Simon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Suckerv, I really love the Deep Impact Blue, it makes the car look kind of mysterious. I also like how it changes colors in the sun, and the color is really deep. Great pictures. By the way, isn't it too early for the scent tree? I'm pretty sure the new car smell is way better :D.

suckerv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suckerv, I really love the Deep Impact Blue, it makes the car look kind of mysterious. I also like how it changes colors in the sun, and the color is really deep. Great pictures. By the way, isn't it too early for the scent tree? I'm pretty sure the new car smell is way better :D.
What can I say, dude..... I like the smell of vanilla, lol

Simon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I like vanilla too, but I enjoy the new car smell as long as I can. When it's gone, scent trees can take the spot. Vanilla is one of the best out there, along with New Car Smell, Black Ice and few others.
Sponsored