Sponsored

Debt Free When You Bought Your Mustang?

CM581978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future S550 Owner
Like the title states, how many of you cleared away debt to make room for a new Stang or car? :cheers:
Sponsored

MIKESHIP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MIKE
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT
I will own my 15' GT free and clear once it gets here:cheers: wife said no car payments

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Must be real nice...

I worked a lot of OT to clear away debt and collect a down payment for mine. Well worth every penny. Now I just need some damn good weather. NY been trash this whole month.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Must be real nice...

I worked a lot of OT to clear away debt and collect a down payment for mine. Well worth every penny. Now I just need some damn good weather. NY been trash this whole month.
congrats that's awesome. I didn't have much debt til about 6 months ago when I bought a new house, jeep srt8, and now the mustang. I don't have any other debt than that but I think that's enough. Living the American dream.

Sponsored

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
congrats that's awesome. I didn't have much debt til about 6 months ago when I bought a new house, jeep srt8, and now the mustang. I don't have any other debt than that but I think that's enough. Living the American dream.
Hell yea! 'MERICA!

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I only had debt on my '13 f150 fx4, and I was able to put half down on my '15 GT PP. I debated a while on trading the truck in on the car, as the equity in it would've been sufficient to completely pay off the car, but I cannot go without a truck... Plus, I have too much time and money invested in the modifications made to that truck to part with it just yet.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Kept my last car 12 years. Cost me $250/month for 5 years. Kept making the payments for the next 7... to myself... invested it. Wrote a check and drove my Mustang home free and clear... with a some extra dough in the bank.

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As low as interest rates are on loans, it's dumb not to pay payments, Your money is worth more investing in the market. I'm still averaging a 10-12% return, which is a lot more then the 1% interest on payments.

Sponsored

Reds197

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BASE (sold)16 LPF 62mm 16 Whipple 15 VMP MT-82
As low as interest rates are on loans, it's dumb not to pay payments, Your money is worth more investing in the market. I'm still averaging a 10-12% return, which is a lot more then the 1% interest on payments.

^^Yep. I have 1.49% for 60 months. Why pay cash.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
2012 Focus and 2013 Explorer paid off free and clear. Owe very little on my house and no CC debt. Still put $4k down on top of X plan and got it at 2% for 60 months.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
The term "debt free" and "student loans" are not compatible with one another. That being said, there's nothing wrong with managing expenses and getting what you want. Everyone has their vices and mine is my car.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
It all depends on how a person looks at their money. For 7 years my "car payments" went in the market. Made a good return. Took some of that money and paid off the car. And now I continue to make that "car payment" into the market. It's a win-win. At no point am I paying any interest on anything.
Sponsored