Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
  • Banned
I asked this on another part of the forum and got 0 response. So I’ll ask it here.

Will EV14 injectors work on an ‘18 5.0. I know that the GT500 uses them and I know that the GT runs EV6. But will they work and if so what do I need to do to get them to work properly. I have a set of 8 60lb and was going to use them on the GTO but I’m going to keep running gasoline instead of E on that. I’ll be upgrading to a whiple but that’s about a year or so away.
TIA for all responses and advice
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I asked this on another part of the forum and got 0 response. So I’ll ask it here.

Will EV14 injectors work on an ‘18 5.0. I know that the GT500 uses them and I know that the GT runs EV6. But will they work and if so what do I need to do to get them to work properly. I have a set of 8 60lb and was going to use them on the GTO but I’m going to keep running gasoline instead of E on that. I’ll be upgrading to a whiple but that’s about a year or so away.
TIA for all responses and advice
The EV6 injectors aren't really a preferred injector for many tuners. The spray pattern of them isn't ideal compared to the EV14's used on most GT500 and Coyote applications. I personally would check with whoever is tuning the car before you install them. If it turns out they recommend a different injector give us a shout and we'll be glad to help you get into the injector they want you to run. We have tons of options in stock and ready to go.

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
  • Banned
The EV6 injectors aren't really a preferred injector for many tuners. The spray pattern of them isn't ideal compared to the EV14's used on most GT500 and Coyote applications. I personally would check with whoever is tuning the car before you install them. If it turns out they recommend a different injector give us a shout and we'll be glad to help you get into the injector they want you to run. We have tons of options in stock and ready to go.
Thank you, I’ll pose the question and get back with you all. Again thank you for the response.
Sponsored