22 S550 Tracking Thread

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
My Mustang has been built. Estimated delivery is June 10th to 16th. For reference, I ordered 3/13 and live on Long Island
Can you lost your spec sheet? I ordered roughly the same time as you did (see signature for story) and I'm still a month away, and honestly at this point I'm not optimistic that it will be built on the last update.

The general consensus is that the more bells and whistle you option, the greater odds your car won't be built
Sponsored

ConSpooky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Grabber Blue Metallic
Can you lost your spec sheet? I ordered roughly the same time as you did (see signature for story) and I'm still a month away, and honestly at this point I'm not optimistic that it will be built on the last update.

The general consensus is that the more bells and whistle you option, the greater odds your car won't be built
GT Premium, manual, Grabber Blue, midnight blue interior, 401a, black accent, active exhaust

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
GT Premium, manual, Grabber Blue, midnight blue interior, 401a, black accent, active exhaust
Well, basically the same add-ons minus the magneride(thinking things that use chips, afiak the magneride does use an addtional chip, my PP1 is just extra metal parts, nothing electronic). I am at a lose as to how the prioritize builds

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
Here we go again... Should have been built weeks ago. Ordered 2/22/22

Screenshot_20220513-203024_Yahoo Mail.jpg

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Here we go again... Should have been built weeks ago. Ordered 2/22/22

Screenshot_20220513-203024_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Sorry to see that.... honestly, if I get a 3rd postponement again tonight, I'm withdrawing from my order, even if it's only an extra week. I'm pretty tired of waiting and riding my bike everywhere. I ordered December 30th

Sponsored

ConSpooky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Grabber Blue Metallic
Well, basically the same add-ons minus the magneride(thinking things that use chips, afiak the magneride does use an addtional chip, my PP1 is just extra metal parts, nothing electronic). I am at a lose as to how the prioritize builds
I’ve been noticing that many of the people with long waits have magneride, but you’re right for the most part, no clue how they prioritize. Some people have been waiting 6 months without a build date

bloomerfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just got my email the car has been built. Ordered Feb 10th. In production April 26th. Plant shutdown April 28th until May 9th. Finished today, Friday 13th. ETA to dealer week of June 1st.

Built Friday the 13th…… you got name it “Jason”

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
It’s my understanding that a dealer issued priority only matters for orders within that specific dealer. It also matters how much allocation they have.

Sponsored

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
The one thing I noticed is the dealer I ordered from has very little to no inventory of Mustangs for the past several months. Maybe since it's obvious they hardly order any for dealer stock, they have more allocations. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
Well my GT Premium 401a ordered 3-17. First build date June 27 , then moved June 20 and tonight got moved back to June 27. Hoping it gets built before July 4th shutdown
How long does it actually take for the build to be complete, start to finish?

I’d imagine they wouldn’t want to schedule anyone last week of June and then leave them half built on the line or something while everyone’s on vacation? I’m just talking out of my ass and have no clue about this stuff though.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
The one thing I noticed is the dealer I ordered from has very little to no inventory of Mustangs for the past several months. Maybe since it's obvious they hardly order any for dealer stock, they have more allocations. That's what I'm hoping anyway.
All the Ford dealers in my area have a shit ton of Ecoboosts. Then maybe 1 fully loaded GT at each location with a $55k+ sticker.

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
All the Ford dealers in my area have a shit ton of Ecoboosts. Then maybe 1 fully loaded GT at each location with a $55k+ sticker.
Same here. Not a shit ton maybe 3 EcoBoost and 1 GT per dealer. But the dealers in my immediate area has maybe 2 EcoBoost and no GT's. The dealer I ordered from has 1 Mach 1 and 1 EcoBoost.

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
How long does it actually take for the build to be complete, start to finish?

I’d imagine they wouldn’t want to schedule anyone last week of June and then leave them half built on the line or something while everyone’s on vacation? I’m just talking out of my ass and have no clue about this stuff though.
From sheet metal to finished vehicle usually takes 3 days total. If the line stops for 1 or several days the incomplete vehicles are started right where they left off.
Sponsored