Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Had to give up the heated option, but honestly, I've never used it.
Living in Michigan and driving the Mustang year round, can't give up my heated steering wheel! I did have to give up the heated seats because it isn't an option on the Recaros - may have to add aftermarket heaters though.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Living in Michigan and driving the Mustang year round, can't give up my heated steering wheel! I did have to give up the heated seats because it isn't an option on the Recaros - may have to add aftermarket heaters though.
Just shove some handwarmer chemical pouches up your undies

Surely you can get some lobster claw snowmobile gloves while you wait for the heater to come online.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
been busy with the stang lately! Installed 300 piece starlight headliner. Changes colors and goes with music. Ive fully gutted the interior, plan is to install gloss white harness bar, red 4 point braum harnesses, and custom red and black braum racing seats. Just took delivery of my GT500 front bumper and APR splitter from i-5 autohaus. cant wait to see the transformation!

starlight headliner.jpg

bumper delivery.jpg

gt500 bumper.jpg

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Finally tightened up the parking brake a bit as described in many posts here. Tried a few months back, last time I had the car up on jack stands, but my "deep" 10mm socket turned out to be a mm or two too shallow that time. This time I got a slightly deeper one, and it just about fit.

Took a photo of my old jack stands that I used my first year too. They look so wimpy now, but are rated at 1.5 times the weight of the car. New ones even match my car in colour and feel a lot more solid, not to mention tall.
20211217_140405.jpg

Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
This was on my list, black front Pony. OMG... what a PITA to install! :headbang:

IMG_20211217_152724739_HDR.jpg

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ah jeez . . . you made me drool all over the keyboard
🤣 you’re welcome my friend. I love cars and coffee now. Less showing for the older crowd and more admiring peoples hard work into their cars.

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
been busy with the stang lately! Installed 300 piece starlight headliner. Changes colors and goes with music. Ive fully gutted the interior, plan is to install gloss white harness bar, red 4 point braum harnesses, and custom red and black braum racing seats. Just took delivery of my GT500 front bumper and APR splitter from i-5 autohaus. cant wait to see the transformation!

starlight headliner.jpg
You do the headliner lights yourself or had it installed. Wow that seems labor intensive. But i do like it. Looks really good.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
You do the headliner lights yourself or had it installed. Wow that seems labor intensive. But i do like it. Looks really good.
ive never heard of such a thing, and I would never imagined such a thing. man, I wish I had that in my car, dark blue, take a date out to a high hill somewhere for a nice chat/stargaze. 'knowhatimsayin hahahaha. but seriously thats neat.

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
I think thats something i have seen in rolls royces... Not in person but on car shows like top gear

Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
I posted on another topic the anti police one.

CLIFF

penguin sold mustang, gambled his money into stock market, made a ton of money, then got greedy and tossed all his money into a short term call on amazon betting it would moon, it did not, and penguin lost his mustang money and even sold his sport bike for more money.

penguin lost 25k overnight.

penguin sad.

penguin back

penguin no longer sad.

penguin ordered new sport bike and here to tell funny story and moved on waiting for electric mustangs to come out. by then penguin should no longer be broke and able to buy nice stuffs again.

summarization, penguin had a wild few months. lessons learned.
pre ordered this though. should be a nice toy for spring since I dont have a mustang anymore.

2022-GSX-S1000GT-Metallic-Reflective-Blue-2048x1365.png

you guys can make fun of me now. lol ooooff
Dude, you're a hot mess.... welcome back. What happened to paying down your mortgage? Single now?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Dude, you're a hot mess.... welcome back. What happened to paying down your mortgage? Single now?
nope. my spontaneous side got me, I flipped 500 into 5000 in like a day, and I was like I CAN DO THIS ON LARGE SCALE. I got super greedy, and went all in.

like 5 of my peers turned 20k into 200k this year. Lol. I didn't want to be left out, during that same event I lost out big on, they all lost about 20-30k as well. I wasn't alone. but they are loaded anyway.

im a tad worried about the tax implications from my gains, and then my losses, and wash rule. meaning, I made a lot, then I lost some, then lost more. sounds like I still may owe a few grand in tax as well. despite being negative in the end.

whatever though. I tried to swing at rich. I missed.

I realize how important time value is, I will buy leaps in future if I ever get back into the market. what's funny though, is I really considered buying Tesla stocks, not calls, but actual stock at the 750 mark, then it jumped up to 1200, this all happened after I lost my money. but even though thats puny profit compared to calls, prob would of been the smarter move.

but on a side note, I have a few side hustles going on, increased my income about 25% a month more, and reduced some bills from not having a mustang. insurance etc. after all bills etc, I have about 3500 a month free'd up, to start hitting house.

but I did pre order that gsxs. I sold my 2018 gsxs1000 I paid 10,000 for, for 8500. the guy asked me how much I would let It go for, I said 8500, HE PULLED OUT 500 and put back in his pocket. lol he drove half way across country to come get my bike.

but essentially im paying another 5k towards new bike. it'll be a much better experience, having no fairings really beat me up. it was fun, but imo, will never ride a naked fairing bike again.

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
what do you guys think? blue sport bike vs the new sportbike. look, it even has removable bags so I can store my purse and such. bwana. im going to put the panniers in the attic, maybe one day I will go across the country or something.

I know the new bike kinda ugly in the face, I like it overall.

172C14C1-FD4A-46B2-8F3F-A9175E5E0AE3.jpeg

GSX-S1000GT_M2_QT8_Diagonal_Saddlebags_2400x1600.png

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
what do you guys think? blue sport bike vs the new sportbike. look, it even has removable bags so I can store my purse and such. bwana. im going to put the panniers in the attic, maybe one day I will go across the country or something.

I know the new bike kinda ugly in the face, I like it overall.

172C14C1-FD4A-46B2-8F3F-A9175E5E0AE3.jpeg

GSX-S1000GT_M2_QT8_Diagonal_Saddlebags_2400x1600.png
so cool

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
btw. did the Ecoboost mustang prices increase? (or all mustang trims) earlier I looked at "build a config" and made a new pony package Ecoboost car, and holy crap it came out to around 35,000 before tax for my same car, I swear it was 32,000 just last year.
Sponsored