ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
When those that got poked, are still getting it, and the companies that make the shots, state it doesn't work on the new Acmecon . The vax rate doesn't make a lick of difference. IF those that engineered the shots are correct, that it does nothing to protect against Acmecon.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
When those that got poked, are still getting it, and the companies that make the shots, state it doesn't work on the new Acmecon . The vax rate doesn't make a lick of difference. IF those that engineered the shots are correct, that it does nothing to protect against Acmecon.
My mistake.
I thought you were able to read the graphs.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've read plenty of sources that says a booster of at least Pfizer gives the immune system enough boost to be 70% effective against the Omicron variant. You should probably stop listening to nutjob news sources - go do some research on you own sometime. Are you afraid to type Covid and use the correct spelling of Omicron because you might think it will come get you if you do. Like saying "Candyman" makes him come looking for you. 😂

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daily cases in the USA are starting to ramp up at a pretty high rate.

1639562844939.png

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This data should be pretty self evident. Yeah, the vaccine doesn't work ... right. 🙄

Hospitalization Rates by Vaccination Status in Adults

1639562985648.png

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
All from a nutter who is afraid to spell out Omicron and Covid?

No one cares that much about what you are typing on the internet. Stop chewing the tin foil.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just heard that one can become infected with both Omicron and Delta Covid variants at the same time.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My mistake.
I thought you were able to read the graphs.
Clearly the point of my post, you can't understnd, maybe ask the 95 know dead and/or the 100 more missing to explain it to you.
You'll have to dig under buildings to ask them, thou.

Last edited:

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've read plenty of sources that says a booster of at least Pfizer gives the immune system enough boost to be 70% effective against the Omicron variant. You should probably stop listening to nutjob news sources - go do some research on you own sometime. Are you afraid to type Covid and use the correct spelling of Omicron because you might think it will come get you if you do. Like saying "Candyman" makes him come looking for you. 😂
Pfizer's CEO just stated in a video no less that the shots and boosters do nothing with the new Acmecon.
But believe their "pill" will work with all ovid types.
This was reported world wide 12-13-2021.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All from a nutter who is afraid to spell out Omicron and Covid?

No one cares that much about what you are typing on the internet. Stop chewing the tin foil.
As seen as Search engines are playing games on anything that is talking about the "sniffles" yes. It is wise to make it so the boxes are less likely to flag it.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pfizer's CEO just stated in a video no less that the shots and boosters do nothing with the new Acmecon.
But believe their "pill" will work with all ovid types.
This was reported world wide 12-13-2021.
It must be horrible to see conspiracy in every dark corner. I truly feel sorry for you.

For me, I look at that information as positive and I am thankful that we live in a time where science can help mitigate this pandemic. The virus has mutated and is very much like a different virus now (something I mentioned months ago). The vaccines are indeed less effective regards Omicron. The anti-viral pill works much differently than a vaccine and should be efficatious for Covid Delta, Omicron, or Omega.

...but for some reason you have some short-circuit and you see all that as some vile conspiracy. Just makes no sense.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As seen as Search engines are playing games on anything that is talking about the "sniffles" yes. It is wise to make it so the boxes are less likely to flag it.
...Yeah, again...you might want to see someone about these thoughts.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clearly the point of my post, you can't understnd, maybe ask the 95 know dead and/or the 100 more missing to explain it to you.
You'll have to dig under buildings to ask them, thou.
Oh, you mean the effects of global warming and the resulting increase of violent weather?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Just heard that one can become infected with both Omicron and Delta Covid variants at the same time.
No reason why not at the moment but 'delta' is going to largely vanish in the next month or two as 'omicron outcompetes it.
Sponsored