Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
WTF do you think the economy and world would be like if there was no vaccine and many more people died, and nobody wanted to work or be out around people because there was no added protection from a vaccine. 🙄 🤪
CourageousRemoteEyas-max-1mb.gif
Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Report me for what? @CJJon stop be ridiculous. You don't control what other people want to say because you don't agree or like it .can't have it your way all the time ..play nice speed racer.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Report the fool.
See if he can muster some self-control... if not maybe we can help him right along to another username or (hopefully) forum. He is starting to get a little comfortable with multiple posts/memes... trying a bit too hard for attention.

Anyway, John Hopkins reported 800,000 deaths...

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I remember in the spring of 2020 when the predictions came that we would see 60,000 deaths. People went crazy and said it was all BS. Well, here we are with deaths nearly equaling the population of San Francisco.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
I remember in the spring of 2020 when the predictions came that we would see 60,000 deaths. People went crazy and said it was all BS. Well, here we are with deaths nearly equaling the population of San Francisco.
Hello; Not what I recall. The early numbers were in the millions for the USA alone. That was early in the outbreak and before the shots. Back when hospital ships were sent to major cities. When tent emergency hospitals were being erected. Back when the fear was there would not be enough mechanical ventilators and emergency actions were undertaken by the administration in power at the time.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Not what I recall. The early numbers were in the millions for the USA alone. That was early in the outbreak and before the shots. Back when hospital ships were sent to major cities. When tent emergency hospitals were being erected. Back when the fear was there would not be enough mechanical ventilators and emergency actions were undertaken by the administration in power at the time.

Nope, not what I recall concerning deaths, not cases. But keep at it. Don’t bring up the previous administration, as that is all politics and not welcome here.

Mitch03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Nope, not what I recall concerning deaths, not cases. But keep at it. Don’t bring up the previous administration, as that is all politics and not welcome here.
You are delusional if you think that.........sk47 is correct.

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
You can die tomorrow, Mother nature took out 95 as of now, with still over 100 still missing From spinning wind storm.
Live TODAY, tomorrow make never come. ovid might get ya, but most likely won't. A tornado or natural even might instead. Living in fear, is no way to live.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You can die tomorrow, Mother nature took out 95 as of now, with still over 100 still missing From spinning wind storm.
Live TODAY, tomorrow make never come. ovid might get ya, but most likely won't. A tornado or natural even might instead. Living in fear, is no way to live.
Fear?
I think you mean “concern for the wellbeing of people”.
Do you look both ways when crossing the road? Is it fear that stops you from doing it without looking or just self-preservation?

Meanwhile, some people are too scared to wear a mask because they think it’ll somehow destroy their rights and freedoms or whatever other batshit crazy reason they might give.
THAT is fear AND it‘s completely irrational.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Fear?
I think you mean “concern for the wellbeing of people”.
Do you look both ways when crossing the road? Is it fear that stops you from doing it without looking or just self-preservation?

Meanwhile, some people are too scared to wear a mask because they think it’ll somehow destroy their rights and freedoms or whatever other batshit crazy reason they might give.
THAT is fear AND it‘s completely irrational.
NO, I MEAN FEAR. it is b/s.
Full lock downs just in time for Christams and new years, gotta keep the people under the thumb, unless it is rioters,looters than, well. have at it, free to do as one.
pleases.

They hyped this new var. of ovid so much, And now claim it is mild, but telling hospitals to stop elective work, It is like they talk out both sides at once.
They can't even get their stories straight anymore.
Even the news reporters (script readers) are rolling their eyes now, on camera.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
NO, I MEAN FEAR. it is b/s.
Full lock downs just in time for Christams and new years, gotta keep the people under the thumb, unless it is rioters,looters than, well. have at it, free to do as one.
pleases.

They hyped this new var. of ovid so much, And now claim it is mild, but telling hospitals to stop elective work, It is like they talk out both sides at once.
They can't even get their stories straight anymore.
Even the news reporters (script readers) are rolling their eyes now, on camera.
I wonder if the vaccination rate in the US has anything to do with it? I’m being quite serious.

The NSW health minister here in Australia just announced that they’re expecting 20,000 cases a day in the not too distant future. No talk of increasing restrictions, quite the opposite actually. >93% of over 16’s are fully vaccinated.

That‘s 20,000 cases per day in a population of 8.2 million people.
NJ and VA share a similar population to NSW, both saw peaks of around 5-6k cases per day earlier this year.

Now, whether it’s wishful thinking on behalf of the NSW government, I can’t say. Time will certainly tell us if the deaths follow the cases like they did before.

History shows us that vaccination makes a HUGE dent in the death rate, as seen below. No prizes for guessing that the ”rights and freedoms“ crowd are making up a disproportionate number of the deaths that we continue to see right now.

At a ~60% vax rate, I can see why various groups might have their concerns with the emergence of the omicron variant. Whether those fears come to fruition? 🤷‍♂️

515DF0E3-D150-454B-9746-4F0C4F29325C.png

D9B0314E-07C6-4BA8-964F-74DB0DDC233C.png
Sponsored