71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Okay, and a cop shot an innocent man while we are singling out stuff....
I'm messing with ya, I get what you're throwing down, just since we are talking about demographics and cars, bringing up the hot news of the day.

Sponsored

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
You don't get off the hook that easy. Again,educate me. I'll wait.
I dont get what you want education on? I dont have statistical data so I guess you can say its an opinion at the moment since you want educating. Its already been stated by another post. You see a lot of "criminal demographics" using chrysler/dodge vehicles. I believe in part of it being what was mentioned already and the other part being the ease of theft for those types of vehicles

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
I dont get what you want education on? I dont have statistical data so I guess you can say its an opinion at the moment since you want educating. Its already been stated by another post. You see a lot of "criminal demographics" using chrysler/dodge vehicles. I believe in part of it being what was mentioned already and the other part being the ease of theft for those types of vehicles
Reading your response, I think what you are trying to say is that thieves target Dodge vehicles for theft to commit crimes with. Is that correct? If so, please tell me what that has to do with the demographic of buyers of these vehicles such as myself.

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Reading your response, I think what you are trying to say is that thieves target Dodge vehicles for theft to commit crimes with. Is that correct? They aappear to, yes. If so, please tell me what that has to do with the demographic of buyers of these vehicles such as myself.
Its just a generalized statement, if you choose to be a part of that group then thats up to you

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its just a generalized statement, if you choose to be a part of that group then thats up to you
That's what I thought. Thanks for your "input".

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Most people who drive a base charger / avenger / journey / 200 / 300 drive like assholes without insurance. 100% likey to run if they did hit you. It's the only vehicle at 24.99% APR they could get financed for and has a high chance of getting repo'd. These vehicles do attract a particular crowd and I see them driving like asshats constantly.

Sponsored

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Most people who drive a base charger / avenger / journey / 200 / 300 drive like assholes without insurance. 100% likey to run if they did hit you. It's the only vehicle at 24.99% APR they could get financed for and has a high chance of getting repo'd. These vehicles do attract a particular crowd and I see them driving like asshats constantly.
What does that say about mustang drivers who consistently crash their cars into crowds they don't know how to drive? Is that the most mustang drivers? Of course not. You get my point?

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
What does that say about mustang drivers who consistently crash their cars into crowds they don't know how to drive? Is that the most mustang drivers? Of course not. You get my point?
That is usually what people say. But most "mustang" owners laugh at it, unless they are part of that crowd crashing group. Hmmm maybe we are on to something since you are so defensive about the dodge part

:crackup:

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
As if Mustangs are the only cars to crashed into crowds.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Reading your response, I think what you are trying to say is that thieves target Dodge vehicles for theft to commit crimes with. Is that correct? If so, please tell me what that has to do with the demographic of buyers of these vehicles such as myself.
Could be the back seat has room for the posse . And a trunk that stores stolen property & bodies ?

Fast & furious uses them. Criminals are real big into image , wanting to look marvelous. Being yanked out of a car, thrown on the pavement...... :question:

Thinking FJ is on to something

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is usually what people say. But most "mustang" owners laugh at it, unless they are part of that crowd crashing group. Hmmm maybe we are on to something since you are so defensive about the dodge part

:crackup:
Most Challenger owners are laughing at you now for your lame generalizations. Painting with a broad brush makes you look like a fool.
Sponsored