Sponsored

Dodge Challenger and Charger to be discontinued after MY 2023

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
OMG how dare you do that. That is not the same kind of mustang owner that we are here on this forum. How can you group us with that person. Like omg like this is like ridiculous. Like what kind of person are you. Like those people are like bad people and we are like good people and you categorizing us good people with those like bad people. Like I'm about to stomp both my feet if you like keep on.
😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kermut

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
OMG how dare you do that. That is not the same kind of mustang owner that we are here on this forum. How can you group us with that person. Like omg like this is like ridiculous. Like what kind of person are you. Like those people are like bad people and we are like good people and you categorizing us good people with those like bad people. Like I'm about to stomp both my feet if you like keep on.
No joke, if he keeps going on like that I'm gonna have to teach him a lesson and run his ass over. Geez

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I could see myself buying a Charger Hellcat. It's a big, roomy and comfortable sedan. It won't win any road races, but who cares. I could never find any purpose for the Challenger. It weighs as much or more than the Charger and has far less room.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I guess it's just Peugeots from here on out. :crying:
Sponsored