19 Inch Vegen Wheels

Eschatts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cali Special
@Velgen - can we start a thread with 19 inch wheels? I really like the styles of your wheels however, I don't always dig the 20 inch rims.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Eschatts

Eschatts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
maybe you don't do any 19 inch rims. I must be thinking of somebody else. Also your website is not working well. When you click on a rim, it does not go to anything. The website is returning a page not found on most rims when you click. here is an example - https://www.velgenwheels.com/products/velgen-vmb5

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I just checked that link. If you go up and choose one of the types, ie Lightweight, forged, gallery, videos, etc and click, the page shows as it should.

maybe you don't do any 19 inch rims. I must be thinking of somebody else. Also your website is not working well. When you click on a rim, it does not go to anything. The website is returning a page not found on most rims when you click. here is an example - https://www.velgenwheels.com/products/velgen-vmb5

OP
OP
Eschatts

Eschatts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
I just checked that link. If you go up and choose one of the types, ie Lightweight, forged, gallery, videos, etc and click, the page shows as it should.
When you go to a series, then you get to the page. The each image is clickable, like if you wanted to get a description of a wheel or see the sizes. When you click on the wheel, that is when a page not found error occurs. I verified both on a Mac and a PC. thanks

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Ahh I got you. I was trying to help. I haven't tried any of the retailer sites.

When you go to a series, then you get to the page. The each image is clickable, like if you wanted to get a description of a wheel or see the sizes. When you click on the wheel, that is when a page not found error occurs. I verified both on a Mac and a PC. thanks

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
I see they make the wheels in 19" for other cars, not sure if they do for the Mustangs. You might want to send Mike from Velgen a PM and surely he can answer your question.
Sponsored