Sponsored

Ordered cars

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Quick update. Did a walk around with the dealer and they agree some of the body panel lines are a little off. They are taking it to their body shop and lining everything up before I pick it up. My car showed it went into production the day the factory closed a few weeks ago. Here is a Pic of the passenger side fender hood. The hood sits lower than the fender. That shadow line from the center of the wheel to the headlight is the dip in height. The driver's door doesn't line up when closed either. Not upset, just always wonder how they leave the factory like this. If I did my job this way I would be out the door!
IMG_20211105_110006.jpg
Very extremely concerning. Im very picky about body lines. There is no excuse for body panels not to be aligned except for a frame issue and then it shouldn't be used. Just a lack of quality work and attention by lazy employees just trying to pump the products out. I would gladly accept an extra day or two wait for a properly lined body but to be honest probably only would take an extra 30min or so a car on the line overall to make sure panels are correct.
Sponsored

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
For anyone picking up a new car make sure to check the trunk alignment. Passenger side on mine was off causing a small paint chip when opening. Dealer bodyshop realigned and fixed.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For anyone picking up a new car make sure to check the trunk alignment. Passenger side on mine was off causing a small paint chip when opening. Dealer bodyshop realigned and fixed.
Will be definitely combing car after these 2 comments.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
ugh this is all incredibly disheartening. my luck of still not having my god damn loan check after 14 days and now potentially having panel issues….i’ll prob have issues. just how it always goes for me. annoying.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Could be a sign to eject for the deal and head over to Chevy or BMW haha.
hell no. bmws are ugly and new chevy is bland and boring lol

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely agree with this on the chevy interior
and exterior lol camaro is ugly as sin now. i miss classic chevy. my fav cars are 60s and 70s GM. chevelle, camaro, nova, gto, impala, and then i love that era mopar too. ford too obviously, but for modern day, all ford lol

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and exterior lol camaro is ugly as sin now. i miss classic chevy. my fav cars are 60s and 70s GM. chevelle, camaro, nova, gto, impala, and then i love that era mopar too. ford too obviously, but for modern day, all ford lol
My fav car is a 70 Chevelle SS LS6. I don't mind the SS or ZL1 exterior TBH, but the base is to bland.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My fav car is a 70 Chevelle SS LS6. I don't mind the SS or ZL1 exterior TBH, but the base is to bland.
hey twin!!!

that’s mine too lmao been since i was super young. 70 ss 454 ls6 with a muncie m22 rock crusher!! that straight cut gear whine is sooooo cool lol
Sponsored