Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Just a few little things on Mustang today............... :giggle:

Ceramic coating new wheels -

IMG_9645.jpg

IMG_9649.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

Decontaminated and coated the calipers too.

IMG_9658.jpg

IMG_9666.jpg

IMG_9680.jpg

Before tyre dressing -

IMG_9682.jpg

After -

IMG_9686.jpg

IMG-9698.jpg

Today was a big one for me and I have learnt things I have never done before. I used a trolley jack for the first time, likewise a torque wrench. I have also taught myself how to apply ceramic coatings to wheels and calipers. These wheels represent nearly 6 months of thought and action. Thanks to all those who helped along the way. I’m grateful for not only the results, but the learning process along the way as well.
They look fantastic, congratulations

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
what a waste of time and money. prefer the original wheels. you going to buy after market wheels you buy ones that stand out.
black wheels are boring unless concaved dished wheels.
i think black wheels look crap end of. nice set of polished wheels would have made the car look a touch better.
do not like those wheels. might aswell thrown the money away.
asked the wife btw. she said original look better and she knows nothing about cars and has zero interest in cars.
so that's the answer aswell from the layman
dude, you really do need a hug. How many times you been banned on here?

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
“Decontaminated and coated the calipers too“
STOP IT! 🤣 My list is getting longer now and it should be getting shorter. Now I’ll have to do that, and the new FP springs and sway bars before I put them in, and also clean up and coat the struts while they are out too.... 😝

Seriously though, if you are lifting and dropping often for wheels off, suspension, cleaning, anything, get yourself some jacking rails and Quick jacks. I love mine and use them all the time. Costco have them on special (Very good price) now and again.

Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
dude, you really do need a hug. How many times you been banned on here?
3 - 2 - 1 and he’s gone … :giggle:

He tried to be a little more clever this time around with some nice comments, quickly followed on other threads with the typical barrage of shit trying to bait others …

His approach this time sounds a bit like my old school reports ‘does just enough to stay out of serious trouble’, only I managed it and he keeps on failing … :cwl:

He did manage to get some posts deleted before getting the total ban - I noticed this time around one got removed almost immediately from my thread lol

Seems like he has an issue with people that care / that are passionate / have attention to detail for their hobby and in my case, resorted to launching personal attacks about my family life and mental health (way of mark on both points). If that fails he then resorts to the general dislike of the mustang and his love for the camaro.

His general conduct and how he presents himself suggests he’s not the sharpest tool in the box.

Till next time … :wink:

WD :like:

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
3 - 2 - 1 and he’s gone … :giggle:

He tried to be a little more clever this time around with some nice comments, quickly followed on other threads with the typical barrage of shit trying to bait others …

His approach this time sounds a bit like my old school reports ‘does just enough to stay out of serious trouble’, only I managed it and he keeps on failing … :cwl:

He did manage to get some posts deleted before getting the total ban - I noticed this time around one got removed almost immediately from my thread lol

Seems like he has an issue with people that care / that are passionate / have attention to detail for their hobby and in my case, resorted to launching personal attacks about my family life and mental health (way of mark on both points). If that fails he then resorts to the general dislike of the mustang and his love for the camaro.

His general conduct and how he presents himself suggests he’s not the sharpest tool in the box.

Till next time … :wink:

WD :like:
it's crazy. I mean lockdown has been tough on us all but the internet's a big place why does he keep coming back here! And personal attacks are not on, no need for that on any forum or indeed most places in real life. Sigh, why can't we just get along. Anyhows, mustangs yee haw they make them RHD :like:

Sponsored

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
it's crazy. I mean lockdown has been tough on us all but the internet's a big place why does he keep coming back here! And personal attacks are not on, no need for that on any forum or indeed most places in real life. Sigh, why can't we just get along. Anyhows, mustangs yee haw they make them RHD :like:
You ask why, and the BBC gives you the answer:

Sorry for requiring facebook.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Enjoying MY car, MY way.......

IMG-9764.jpg
Now for the next your adventure.
(I love OPM 🥳)

American Muscle speaking with Ford Engineer on FP Suspension upgrades.

They take 4 different cars with different suspension setups through a Ford proving ground track.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Looks sensational mate. Ford should have had these as an option from factory. I've always loved the pp2 wheels. Well done friend!
I think Ford misses out on offering more factory options on the Mustang in Australia. I'm sure there are many customers who would prefer to pick and choose rather it being all or nothing.

I grew to like those PP1 wheels but I never loved them. I would have paid more to option a different set of wheels when I ordered mine. I know Ford now offer optional forged wheels, but it would be nice to have the selection the US market gets. Same with interior colours and various packages.
Sponsored