Sponsored

Handling Package added correctly to order ?

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
hi gang, wondering from all you others who ordered with the HP, can you see it on your order when you track? When I look at mine on the Ford Vehicle Order tracking, doesn't appear to have it. I've asked dealer to double check, and they say it's on there, but I'm not so sure? Since the code wasn't available till early Jan 2021, I'm wondering if dealer didn't update order correctly
Sponsored

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
hi gang, wondering from all you others who ordered with the HP, can you see it on your order when you track? When I look at mine on the Ford Vehicle Order tracking, doesn't appear to have it. I've asked dealer to double check, and they say it's on there, but I'm not so sure? Since the code wasn't available till early Jan 2021, I'm wondering if dealer didn't update order correctly
I learned that it wasn't included in my order either despite the fact that I thought it was included with the order. The code came out after the order was placed and once we discovered the issue the dealer tried to amend the order and was told the car had been assigned a VIN and couldn't be changed! They have since gotten FORD Canada involved and I am still awaiting the result of the escalation... Very stressed!

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
I learned that it wasn't included in my order either despite the fact that I thought it was included with the order. The code came out after the order was placed and once we discovered the issue the dealer tried to amend the order and was told the car had been assigned a VIN and couldn't be changed! They have since gotten FORD Canada involved and I am still awaiting the result of the escalation... Very stressed!
oh that doesn’t instill confidence does it lol. I hope my dealer didn’t mess it up

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
If it does not have the handling package , I would think the dealer could sell the car to someone and place an order for you for a Mach1 with the handling package. It would just delay your delivery of the right Mach 1. No reason to stress.

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
If it does not have the handling package , I would think the dealer could sell the car to someone and place an order for you for a Mach1 with the handling package. It would just delay your delivery of the right Mach 1. No reason to stress.
very true except for the allocation issue I think ? But I’m hoping all is well

Sponsored

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
Thomas, you are correct... The SVT Dealer in Calgary only got one allocation for the Mach 1. Someone else had mentioned the low numbers of cars allocated in Canada and that seems to be the case according to my dealer. I am not sure who is at fault, Ford, or the dealer for wanting the order placed on their allocation. I was first on the list, but they made no bones about the fact that if I didn't pull the trigger the opportunity would drop to the next person on the list.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Are you talking about the Ford Oder tracking site? If so when I look up mine it shows it as “gt performance package”. The listed tire sizes are incorrect but there’s a note under exterior that has the correct sizes. I think it’s screwed up similar to the build and price. I’m confident the car that shows up will be correct. It’s fords IT/tech dept that is screwed up.

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Are you talking about the Ford Oder tracking site? If so when I look up mine it shows it as “gt performance package”. The listed tire sizes are incorrect but there’s a note under exterior that has the correct sizes. I think it’s screwed up similar to the build and price. I’m confident the car that shows up will be correct. It’s fords IT/tech dept that is screwed up.
yes that’s what I’m looking at. And when you look at options listed some are clickable which I had assumed were what was showing as option ordered. All the HP options were not clickable which is why I was concerned. But I’m going to hope all is well here. Will push dealer to check again

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered B&O stereo option but doesn't show on Tracking page. Does show on the Build receipt Ford sent to Dealer. Dealer said don't sweat it as tracking site isn't the most reliable.

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
I ordered B&O stereo option but doesn't show on Tracking page. Does show on the Build receipt Ford sent to Dealer. Dealer said don't sweat it as tracking site isn't the most reliable.
hoping that’s the case here for sure

Sponsored

coastalref

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1,13 Boss302, 04 Mach1, 91 LX, 87 GT, 85 GT
Mine doesn't show the handling package either on Ford's website.... mine says GT Performance Package and 600A

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Mine doesn't show the handling package either on Ford's website.... mine says GT Performance Package and 600A
Yup same for me. Maybe related to you can’t even choose HP on the B&P

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
It’s just an error on the Ford site. That is the handling package. Look under the exterior tab......does it have the correct size tires for the HP?

coastalref

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1,13 Boss302, 04 Mach1, 91 LX, 87 GT, 85 GT
No....mine is showing standard tire size

• 255/40R19 (F) 275/40R19 (R) Summer Only Tires

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
It’s just an error on the Ford site. That is the handling package. Look under the exterior tab......does it have the correct size tires for the HP?
Nope, see below,

Model Information

• PREMIUM
  • RWD
  • 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine
  • TREMEC 6-Speed Manual Transmission
Exterior

• Black/ Red Racing Stripe
  • 3.73 TORSEN Axle
  • 255/40R19 (F) 275/40R19 (R) Summer Only Tires
  • Fastback
  • Iconic Silver Metallic

Packages

• GT Performance Package
  • Enhanced Security Package
  • Mach 1 Elite Package
  • Premium Plus Package
  • 700A
  • Accessories
    • Unique Color-Accented Door-Trim
    • 3.55 TORSEN Limited-slip Rear-Axle
    • Wheel Locking Kit
    • Premium Floor Mats with Accent Stitch
    • BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
    • MagneRide Damping System
    • Selectable Drive Modes with Toggle switches
    • Heated Steering Wheel
    • Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
    • 12" LCD Digital Instrument Cluster with MyColor
    • Aluminum Foot Pedals
    • Cads Gen Pack
    • Wrapped Center Console with Accent Stitch
    • Red Painted Brake Calipers
    • Gas Guzzler Tax
    • Active Valve Performance Exhaust
    • Memory Driver Seat (3 settings), Mirrors and Ambient Lighting
    • Performance Rear Spoiler
    • Adjustable Strut Top Mounts
    • Climate Controlled Front-Seats (Heated/Cooled)
    • Active Anti-Theft System
    • Performance Rear Spoiler w/Gurney Flap
Sponsored