Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yeah, leftists hate our freedoms and they want to erase our freedoms, yep you're right that is the ultimate goal.

When I think about who knows the left very well, like who knows the left the best out of everyone in the world. I think of people on the right side of the aisle. People who clearly know what they're talking about when they refer to others as they've never once been wrong in their lives. They live so above anyone else that going against what they say and believe is the vilest and most unpatriotic thing you can do.

You understand what the left is doing better than what the left see themselves doing, thank you for helping us also see through our own lies, as you clearly understand better than anyone else what others believe.

Sarcasm over, now on to the real topic and not some hyperbole bullshit you keep spewing.

These statues that are hagiographies to horrific individuals that were placed, at times of racial conflict and that has nothing to do with the civil war what so ever that was placed outside of courthouses and the like to tell black Americans in that population and region that you need to know your place. But according to you, that's not actually what it is about, to you it's about somehow destroying freedoms, lmao. Really weird take, but ok sure, you know the left so well with your amazing deductive reasoning.

Perhaps you should start defiling Abraham Lincoln as he was a Marxist. Basically, the Republican party as a whole was back then, but we don't dwell on that because you're a hypocrite.

Whenever people say they want to erase our history because they want to take down our statues and monuments especially in relation to the confederacy and people cry 'oh they want to change our history,' no they don't they want to accurately reflect history. A lot of these statues and monuments to these people are false narratives that were deliberately painted in a good light.

False narratives created by the daughters of the confederacy to change the argument for what the confederacy stood for and it was successful especially by motivated racists that believe they're actually promoting heritage and not hate, they know it is hate they just want to justify their hate. And they just want to be able to wave their symbols of hate because 'America' and 'freedom,' that's what the daughters of the confederacy have done and many like them.

It's literally revising history, so really taking down the statues is an accurate retelling of history because finally learn about American history and who these people are and what they stood for. Just like we need to tell the real history of Columbus who was a scum bag who put down native unrest and revolt by ordering a brutal crackdown on natives and then paraded their dismembered bodies through the streets in an attempt to discourage further rebellion. The reason why people don't know this is because the statues paint him in good light like he wasn't some ruthless garbage human being.

Moreover, do you think Germans do not know who Hitler is? There are no statues of Hitler in Germany, do you know why? If only there were some statues of him to remind people of what Hitler did because now we'll never know without those statues to retell Germany history and the Nazi heritage. Turns out you do not need statues to accurately describe the history, your argument is silly.

If the history of the statue isn't centered around the proliferation of fighting for slavery and being a racist PoS then your statue won't be taken down, seems pretty simple to me. Now, if you have a statue and your legacy isn't the preservation of slavery then yeah your statue should stand. Like George Washington, sure he did terrible things to the Native Americans but as a leader, he did far more good for our country than bad and he wasn't out to just slaughter and enslave people.
Sponsored

Last edited:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Lmao! Coming from the guy posting countless meme, that is rich.

I'm obviously trolling you both. It's funny how I act the same way you too do, deflect, accuse, post utter bullshit, and meme; you both turn into triggered snowflakes. It's certainly easy to do what you both have been doing but once the tables turn you cry foul.

Also, should I post a photo of your keyboard warrior DM to me?
Being manipulated is what you do best. Better yet, you just got done praising statues that glorify American traitors and their failed rebellions, the absurdity, and foolishness you encompass know no bounds.

Last edited:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Yeah, leftists hate our freedoms and they want to erase our freedoms, yep you're right that is the ultimate goal.

When I think about who knows the left very well, like who knows the left the best out of everyone in the world. I think of people on the right side of the aisle. People who clearly know what they're talking about when they refer to others as they've never once been wrong in their lives. They live so above anyone else that going against what they say and believe is the vilest and most unpatriotic thing you can do.

You understand what the left is doing better than what the left see themselves doing, thank you for helping us also see through our own lies, as you clearly understand better than anyone else what others believe.

Sarcasm over, now on to the real topic and not some hyperbole bullshit you keep spewing.

These statues that are hagiographies to horrific individuals that were placed, at times of racial conflict and that has nothing to do with the civil war what so ever that was placed outside of courthouses and the like to tell black Americans in that population and region that you need to know your place. But according to you, that's not actually what it is about, to you it's about somehow destroying freedoms, lmao. Really weird take, but ok sure, you know the left so well with your amazing deductive reasoning.

Perhaps you should start defiling Abraham Lincoln as he was a Marxist. Basically, the Republican party as a whole was back then, but we don't dwell on that because you're a hypocrite.

Whenever people say they want to erase our history because they want to take down our statues and monuments especially in relation to the confederacy and people cry 'oh they want to change our history,' no they don't they want to accurately reflect history. A lot of these statues and monuments to these people are false narratives that were deliberately painted in a good light.

False narratives created by the daughters of the confederacy to change the argument for what the confederacy stood for and it was successful especially by motivated racists that believe they're actually promoting heritage and not hate, they know it is hate they just want to justify their hate. And they just want to be able to wave their symbols of hate because 'America' and 'freedom,' that's what the daughters of the confederacy have done and many like them.

It's literally revising history, so really taking down the statues is an accurate retelling of history because finally learn about American history and who these people are and what they stood for. Just like we need to tell the real history of Columbus who was a scum bag who put down native unrest and revolt by ordering a brutal crackdown on natives and then paraded their dismembered bodies through the streets in an attempt to discourage further rebellion. The reason why people don't know this is because the statues paint him in good light like he wasn't some ruthless garbage human being.

Moreover, do you think Germans do not know who Hitler is? There are no statues of Hitler in Germany, do you know why? If only there were some statues of him to remind people of what Hitler did because now we'll never know without those statues to retell Germany history and the Nazi heritage. Turns out you do not need statues to accurately describe the history, your argument is silly.

If the history of the statue isn't centered around the proliferation of fighting for slavery and being a racist PoS then your statue won't be taken down, seems pretty simple to me. Now, if you have a statue and your legacy isn't the preservation of slavery then yeah your statue should stand. Like George Washington, sure he did terrible things to the Native Americans but as a leader, he did far more good for our country than bad and he wasn't out to just slaughter and enslave people.
I will agree that the statues, and the confederate battle flag need to go. I say that as someone who once flew that flag, as a southern heritage thing, when I was younger, but I do realize now how damn stupid that was. Why celebrate the loser? and the ones fighting for the wrong side of what America is. Yes though, we were taught 30 years ago that it was about states rights, I've also learned since then that while it 'technically' was, they specifically listed the states rights to have slaves or not...so yeah, hard pass on that.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Would be great if Trump could get on party message, but he doesnt seem to care. Pence needs to take over.

Clinton
Bush
Obama
Trump
???

Seems to be a trend of each president mobilizing the other party to bring a more extreme (political) president into power.

I think Trump is actively trying to lose by mobilizing the Dem voters.
Hillary and Obama brought us Trump.
If Trump fails, he leaves us w Biden n Harris.
Then Biden resigns as hes already stated he plans to do, leaving us with:
President Kamala Harris
Vice President Nancy Pelosi
W
T
F

If this happens, its Trumps fault: hes seems to be doing all the right things to mobilize the voters on the Left.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Would be great if Trump could get on party message, but he doesnt seem to care. Pence needs to take over.

Clinton
Bush
Obama
Trump
???

Seems to be a trend of each president mobilizing the other party to bring a more extreme (political) president into power.

President Kamala Harris
W
T
F

If this happens, its Trumps fault: hes seems to be doing all the right things to mobilize the voters on the Left.
So if this is the case, and I do not disagree, why isn’t the Republican Party doing something? There have been some reports, including Fox that he might not run, or better yet, resign now. He cannot withstand the triple hit of COVID-19, racial unrest, and now Russia, again. It’s time for him to go, now. The Republican Party needs a candidate that wants to win.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

Clinton
Bush
Obama
Trump
???

President Kamala Harris
W
T
F

This is what I posted about a few weeks ago - more and more extreme (and disconnected from reality) presidents / politics which fail to represent the moderate centre majority. It is damaging the US.

So if this is the case, and I do not disagree, why isn’t the Republican Party doing something? There have been some reports, including Fox that he might not run, or better yet, resign now. He cannot withstand the triple hit of COVID-19, racial unrest, and now Russia, again. It’s time for him to go, now. The Republican Party needs a candidate that wants to win.
I don't think Trump would ever resign or not stand. He genuinely thinks everybody loves him, not helped by the sycophants he appoints to be around him.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I can go back and copy-paste things you say out of context too. If you're going to quote me put it in context, otherwise stop being a PoS.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I don't think Trump would ever resign or not stand. He genuinely thinks everybody loves him, not helped by the sycophants he appoints to be around him.
That's what we have the 25th amendment for. It's time to use it.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged

Clinton
Bush
Obama
Trump
???

President Kamala Harris
W
T
F

Those are some pretty big assumptions, but you're right in the idea that every since Bush (really it started long before this, but now the escalation is far too extreme against our rights, our liberty, and our democracy) we have given more and more power to the president by executive order. Blame it on Congress for not only willingly ceding their powers to the executive branch but voluntarily doing so.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I can go back and copy-paste things you say out of context too. If you're going to quote me put it in context, otherwise stop being a PoS.
Come on guys, enough. This is what the two of you remind me of. Can you at least curtail the name calling. Disagree all you want, but would it really hurt to keep it civil?

9b7b22917f4f7b83d279cd9555e1acec.jpg

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Come on guys, enough. This is what the two of you remind me of. Can you at least curtail the name calling. Disagree all you want, but would it really hurt to keep it civil?

9b7b22917f4f7b83d279cd9555e1acec.jpg
He's the only one that blatantly picking apart quotes and mischaracterized what you're saying to fit his narrative. He's no better than the MSM he cries fool at when they take things out of context as well, he's a hypocrite.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
There are no gods, sorry.

You got that right. But I think you're generalizing a little too much, I wouldn't say they all are, just the anti-intellectual, anti-science, and anti-democracy ones.

If you're going to troll I'll stop having a discussion with you and just troll you right back.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely. And I'm not alone. More and more Republicans are moving away from him everyday. Independents are done with him. That leaves what left of his base and it's not enough to win. The handwriting is on the wall. The RP needs a candidate that can actually win. Biden can be defeated but not with Trump.

If you're not helping, you're hurting. That goes for all of them.

Everyone can change. OK, except maybe Trump :cwl::crackup:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
He's the only one that blatantly picking apart quotes and mischaracterized what you're saying to fit his narrative. He's no better than the MSM he cries fool at when they take things out of context as well, he's a hypocrite.
But, but, but, it's Bill. I certainly do not agree with many/most of his arguments but he's just playing with us. It's a game, you can either play, nicely or leave the court.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.