President Trump has an easy win in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I love the video on racial bias, somehow questioning someone based on behavior or appearance is supposed to be racist. Well, if you are boarding a plane and you look and act like a criminal regardless of color, you are more than likely a criminal. If you think that acting and dressing like a criminal or thug is wonderful, maybe you should reflect on where it has gotten you in life. If you aspire to be the scumbag in the average profanity filled rap song, robbing, raping, killing and dealing dope then you deserve the stares and questioning looks. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....................probably a duck.
Missed the talking duck in the video. Also missed any reference to droopy trousers or rap music. Must have been next to the druggie who could be easily ID'ed by the part in the center of his hair; the guy with the earring who obviously has an gender identity problem; the tattooed criminal--you know he's a criminal, because only sailors have tattoos...and they say "Mom;" and that Elvis guy with..what is that?...rock and roll and gyrating hips--oh our culture is doomed. Let's kick them all off the plane now.

...Every American who can pass a basic fitness test and demonstrate basic skills can join the military and get free training in one of thousands of career fields.
1. The military is not a jobs program.
2. 70% of age-eligible Americans (regardless of race) is not qualified to serve--can't pass the academic admissions exam, overweight, prior drug use...
3. Of the remaining not enough are willing to serve to keep the ranks full.
The average American either cannot or is not willing to serve in the military.

.I've hired minorities and women over the idiot relatives of my former bosses. More often than not the minorities and women shined and more often than not, the relatives no matter how skilled, disappointed. I've got dozens of people not just jobs, but careers that have made them wealthy or at least far better off than they ever planned on being. All it takes is intelligence and a willingness to try. Seriously, I'm tired of hearing about women with sub-par pay since I've not seen that in 40 years of working. I am sick to death of stories of white privilege since I've never had any privilege afforded me. My privilege is education, skill and years of experience. It is available to anyone willing to put in the time and get the training.
The fact that there are people like you who pay workers based on their skills and performance is encouraging for our nation. Nevertheless, one does not need to dig too deeply to verify that American women and minorities are, in the main, undercompensated for their work. For people in leadership positions and positions of influence to deny that simply because they have not personally seen or experienced it is equally discouraging.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It’s quite amazing how quick you are to blame almost every problem in the US on the “far left”.
When was the last time the far left were in power? I agree that both the far left AND the far right are likely to cause some serious problems for the average punter.
Caballus pointed out SEVERAL reasons why people could pass the examination, not all of them were a result of academic merit or lack thereof, yet somehow, you made even that issue a result of leftist’s...
Wow.
On the issue of Biden (who I’m still unsure of), would your rather a president that tells you what he’s going to do and then does it or one that makes promises and fails to follow through on them? How many people are still waiting for that wall to be built?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Are you going to add anything at all to the list of issues caused by far-right ideologies? I don’t know, you could mention attempting to inject non-science into the science classroom, teenage pregnancy as a result of the teaching of abstinence. There’s two without even thinking about it for more than one second.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh dear..
You’re an ideologue of the highest order. I’m done. There’s no point trying to have a rational discussion with someone like yourself.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t worry, there’s PLENTY of waffle contained in your posts over the past few days that could quite easily be disputed. I just choose not to engage when it’s that insane.

However, you’ve finally revealed the basis for your distrust (utter hatred?) of those who think differently from you. It appears that you’re very worried about the “moral fabric” of the US coming undone. That’s a worthy and noble cause, no doubt. I just want to know whose morals and values you’re trying to uphold?

I’m also interested in the idea that Republicans are all about LESS government and MORE freedoms unless it concerns a woman’s body, in which case you need MORE government intervention and LESS freedom of choice. The irony shouldn’t be entirely lost on you, I’m sure.

It also seems that some groups are very interested in rights of the unborn, but not so interested in the right of that child, once born, to have access to free healthcare. Again, that’s somewhat inconsistent.

Unlike you, I hold very few firm convictions on the issue of abortion. I see merit in both sides of the argument. My main objection is when a group of people want to tell someone else what they MUST do with their body when it has NO impact on those seeking to force them.
It’s pretty simple. If you don’t want to have an abortion, don’t have one. Easy.

I’d probably take the “right to lifers” a lot more seriously if they also insisted on a public healthcare system. It seem that they’re a little short-sighted in their vision of “rights”.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately, I made some edits to my post whilst you were replying. You may want to take a second go at it and see if your reply changes.
I’m not sure that it will, but it may give you more grounds for objection.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
First, you need to demonstrate that “A god” exists, then you need to prove your particular version. Handy hint, you can’t. If you could, there would be one denomination by now and atheists wouldn’t exist. Ergo, you live in a country that offers freedom OF religion and freedom FROM religion. Your forefathers set it up this way to avoid exactly the kind of religious persecution that they’d seen take place elsewhere.
We can spend quite some time discussing the “morals” of the Christian god if you wish. I have a pretty handy grasp of the bible and it’s “moral” proclamations.
I don’t think you’ll enjoy it though.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1. I might
2. I’m not sure that demanding empirical evidence before believing something is actually a “choice” for this who want to be intellectually honest with themselves.
3. Yes, I’m well aware that a Christian can commit all kinds of atrocities in the one life we know we have (in as much as we know anything, but that’s a different topic altogether) but the one thing you can’t be forgiven for is lacking gullibility.
“You MUST believe things that can’t be proven, or you shall be tormented forever”.
Sounds legit.
How does someone convince themselves of things they can’t believe?
Seems kinda impossible.
I wonder if starting them young might help them to believe these things without challenging the thought process too much?
I should spend the past 35-40 years of my life thinking about it.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Missed the talking duck in the video. Also missed any reference to droopy trousers or rap music. Must have been next to the druggie who could be easily ID'ed by the part in the center of his hair; the guy with the earring who obviously has an gender identity problem; the tattooed criminal--you know he's a criminal, because only sailors have tattoos...and they say "Mom;" and that Elvis guy with..what is that?...rock and roll and gyrating hips--oh our culture is doomed. Let's kick them all off the plane now.

1. The military is not a jobs program.
2. 70% of age-eligible Americans (regardless of race) is not qualified to serve--can't pass the academic admissions exam, overweight, prior drug use...
3. Of the remaining not enough are willing to serve to keep the ranks full.
The average American either cannot or is not willing to serve in the military.

The fact that there are people like you who pay workers based on their skills and performance is encouraging for our nation. Nevertheless, one does not need to dig too deeply to verify that American women and minorities are, in the main, undercompensated for their work. For people in leadership positions and positions of influence to deny that simply because they have not personally seen or experienced it is equally discouraging.
I'm sure you would miss any part of any video that makes a point you do not want to hear. No real surprise there. If this woman is put off by what her own child thinks of someone boarding a plane she need look no further than the mirror to see where the child got that worldview. I've listened to these fake, "I saw a racist" stories for years on college campuses and from the social justice types. They all have one thing in common, they are generally a lie, distortion or fabrication embellished to meet the needs of the story teller. I didn't say kick him off the plane. I firmly believe you are entitled to look and act as stupid as you like. But, you should expect people to look at you. People look at other people, it happens. I could give a crap about your "gender identity" or your weird 1980's Army CID jerk descriptions of people. Sadly, in my line of work you do have to pass the drug test.

Nope, the military is not a jobs program. Neither is college or professional sports. A career as a rapper is not for everyone. But in some neighborhoods, crap is held up as a possible future and kids grow up believing they have a shot at the utterly impossible. Everybody always says crap like they wish they could improve their lives or learn a trade, from personal experience 98% of them do not come back after the first day. Apparently, everybody wants better welfare and a nicer HUD rental to live in. There are avenues available, I forward the information on to people constantly. We had a three day program to interest graduating seniors of any race, creed, gender identity, color, religion or lack of religion to experience the trades we are hiring for. 2/3rds of the kids that signed up did not show up, most said they had better things to do. Every one of these jobs tops at over $40 per hour regardless of sexual orientation and unemployed high schoolers had better things to do.

My "personal experience" includes 40 years of full employment and not ONCE in FOUR DECADES has a woman ever made less than a man for doing the exact same job. If you have some verifiable information about a company or public agency paying a female type mechanic, welder, instrument tech, lineman, meter reader, water serviceman/woman, laborer, machinist, operator, heavy equipment operator, dump truck driver, rigger, electrician, high voltage electrician, hvac tech, plumber, fitter, ironworker , mason, carpenter, finish carpenter or any other actual trade LESS money than a similarly skilled and experienced male type employee I'd love to hear it.

Now the tower crane operator does make more than the lady in the front office, usually. Are you saying all jobs should pay the same regardless of the level of skill and years of experience? If you are going with the typical communist scheme that a neurosurgeon and a janitor should be paid exactly the same because they are both laboring for Karl Marx and the greater good of the collective, I'm going to have to disagree.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
When dealing with the typical lefty, I always try to take the Dunning-Kruger effect in account. I know some people with limited abilities have a high opinion of themselves, it is a side effect of the participation trophy life style. A dimmercrat can always be depended upon to tell you how smart and well informed they are from listening to Rachel Madcow.

When presented with facts or evidence to the contrary to what they believe they refuse to take any of it into account. My 40 years of "personal experience" working for several large employers is valueless because I did not see what you claim exists. I've literally seen hundreds of pay charts in my life, not a single one was separated into men's pay and women's pay. Yet, I must be wrong. When you look at every single "wage gap" argument, it centers around apples and oranges. Example; A woman picked a school teaching gig and she works 150 days a year and the evil man picked a Residential Electrician gig and he works 250 days a year and quite a bit of overtime...................................DAMN him he made more money and she worked too.

http://www.michaelrobertson.com/archive.php?minute_id=357#:~:text=Also negotiated is a calendar,than the typical US worker.

When their own actions case a problem or make a problem considerably worse, they blame always others. The incredibly unappealing Hillary Clinton did not win an election her party worked hard to rig in her favor..........................................there for Russians must have done it. Trump must be the most horrible person on earth because he beat the worst candidate ever fielded by Dimmercrats. Never mind the 1.8 million dead people and 24 million incorrect registrations that even NPR says exist.

http://www.michaelrobertson.com/archive.php?minute_id=357#:~:text=Also negotiated is a calendar,than the typical US worker.

When you differ from lefties in an opinion or a provable fact, they still declare you are wrong and continue to regurgitate their lefty tripe. I honestly think it would be easier to convince a ding dong from the Westboro Baptist Church that God actually loved gays than to convince a Dimmercrat of anything.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Life is so simple in your world - EVERYTHING that is wrong is the fault of the commie left. Come to think of it the weather wasn't great yesterday so that must have been the left's fault !

You hold a strong view on your god as well which, as you well know, is not held by others. You choose to be a theist, but many others don't and that doesn't make them wrong. It is quite legitimate to deny the existence of a god, God, GOD as there is no evidence for the existence.

Your biggest problem is that you completely lack tolerance or understanding that a contrary view to your own can be correct and that you may actually be wrong. You claim the need for proof and then when it is provided you claim it is fake commie lefty made up fake facts. It is impossible to have a debate with such a closed mind as there is no debate, we agree with you or we are wrong is the starting point. I go back to the indications of left / right, theism / atheism extremism below.

• Both are against any compromise with the other side.
  • Both are entirely sure of their position.
  • Both advocate and sometimes use violence to achieve their ends.
  • Both are nationalistic.
  • Both are intolerant of dissent within their group.
  • Both demonize the other side
Anyway - you stick to your views and I will stay in my world where I get a choice about what I believe based on wide ranging opinions and information.

When dealing with the typical lefty, I always try to take the Dunning-Kruger effect in account. I know some people with limited abilities have a high opinion of themselves, it is a side effect of the participation trophy life style. A dimmercrat can always be depended upon to tell you how smart and well informed they are from listening to Rachel Madcow.

When presented with facts or evidence to the contrary to what they believe they refuse to take any of it into account.
This is hilarious as this is EXACTLY what you are doing.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.