Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
YES , I bought my 500GT and a 2018 350 R from them, Florin was my sales guy. They are amazing to deal with.
Yep, Florin was our sales person as well. Did a home delivery of the Explorer during Shelter-in-Place here. But, AZ is a long way from Key Biscayne, isn't it?
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
YES , I bought my 500GT and a 2018 350 R from them, Florin was my sales guy. They are amazing to deal with.
I have not dealt with Sanderson Ford all that long (~2 years) as I built up a strong relationship with a Ford dealership in S.C. over some 20 years but in the short time that I have dealt with them they are well beyond the normal Ford dealership with respect to sales and service and without a doubt one of my favorite Ford dealerships that I have ever worked with and I have been buying Ford/Mercury automobiles since the 1960's.

It is my understanding that Sanderson Ford delivers more 3rd generation Ford GT's than any other dealership in NA which obviously speaks to their outstanding dealership but also to the service individual who Multimatic in Markham turns to more than anyone else with respect to a Ford dealership servicing and getting key feedback for the last two generations of Ford GT's.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
I have not dealt with Sanderson Ford all that long (~2 years) as I built up a strong relationship with a Ford dealership in S.C. over some 20 years but in the short time that I have dealt with them they are well beyond the normal Ford dealership with respect to sales and service and without a doubt one of my favorite Ford dealerships that I have ever worked with and I have been buying Ford/Mercury automobiles since the 1960's.

It is my understanding that Sanderson Ford delivers more 3rd generation Ford GT's than any other dealership in NA which obviously speaks to their outstanding dealership but also to the service individual who Multimatic in Markham turns to more than anyone else with respect to a Ford dealership servicing and getting key feedback for the last two generations of Ford GT's.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
multimatic gt4 and gt mk2 are my dream cars (besides a GB boss 429)

Frado

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350 Heritage Edition
Have a HE on order waiting for FRAP to open up and my car to be sent out.

In the mean time I have been thinking about getting prestige plates for it.

I have a few ideas but looking for input from others. I think want to stay with paying homeage to the car and shelby name.

We can have up to 5 letters numbers spaces in Wy.
Here is what I have so far.

SHLBY
GT350
350GT
52FPC
VODOO
65 HE (My #1 choice so far)

Others not as specific to type of car (HE / Shelby)

LUCY (Name of car)
KEPUP
HOON
XLR8
ADIOS
CRUZN
VROOM
3VOM (Move backwards)
LMTD

These are just some i have come up with.
Let me know what you guys think. I'm open to suggestions.

ParkCity06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP LR032, 2020 Raptor

I have a few ideas but looking for input from others. I think want to stay with paying homeage to the car and shelby name.

SHLBY
GT350
350GT
52FPC
VODOO

LUCY (Name of car)
KEPUP
HOON
XLR8
ADIOS
CRUZN
VROOM
3VOM (Move backwards)
LMTD

Your #1

Sponsored

zjgross1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150 Lightning
Hey guys, LR004 here from NJ. I have had quite the run around to get this car I'll give you guys the abbreviated long story. Maybe I'll post the long story in the future, lol.

I bought LR025, a 2020 R in Black on Black on October 5th 2019. That vehicle was reacquired by Ford on March 5, 2020 after spending 70 days in the shop. I placed an order for a HEP R in the reacquisition process, however that vehicle was supposed to be produced in late April and the factory shut down on March 17th. Now my order is in limbo.

I found an R specced the same way as my order, and was supposed to arrive at All American Ford in Old Bridge on April 9. This dealership is 10 minutes from my house. I was assured the vehicle with the VIN ending in 1222 was produced, I put a deposit on it, and started to get really excited. I searched the entire eastern seaboard for a HEP R, however all were either not produced yet, were being kept by the owner of the dealership, or had a $20K ADM, and 1222 happened to be the right price and 10 min away from home. I couldn't be happier because I would have the car for the summer. April 9 came and went, the tracker started counting backwards. I deduced it was not produced yet, and i saw the writing on the wall that it wasn't coming any time soon.

I got spooked that 2020 might be akin to 1941 where the automakers stop production for some time. I also realized that 2020 is the last year for the 350, and I am absolutely enamored with the driving dynamics on this car. As we all know, manual only, 8250rpm N/A V8, and 107 decibel exhaust from the factory... enough said. I didnt want to miss out on getting my HEP car and wanted to enjoy it for the summer. If this crazy pandemic has taught us anything, its that the future is uncertain.

I searched the entire country for a HEP R, and came across one in Santa Clara CA that had not been delivered to the dealership yet, but I was assured it was produced. The VIN ends in 1087. I struck a deal with the dealership, did the paperwork, and was told the car would be prepped shortly. I then found out it was stuck at Benicia, a shipping/receiving port 30 minutes away from the dealership. After 2 weeks of waiting, the car was finally delivered. During that 2 week period I almost started searching for another vehicle because I was nervous about its actual availability. My good car buddy from NJ moved to the Bay Area to work for Apple. I asked him if he was near Santa Clara, and turns out he lives there. He was super happy to check out the car for me and took the attached pics.

The vehicle is en-route to NJ and should be here by next week. I'll post some pics of my own when it gets here. Very excited to see the other HEP cars posted here, and cant wait to get my car wrapped and streetable. Unfortunately it didnt come with a splitter in the vehicle, similar to other early production vehicles. Anyone have any insight to this? The selling dealer will ship one to me, however I'm a bit nervous this may take some time.

P.S. Who is getting 1222? Curious whats happening with it and when it will come. If someone needs the car checked out before purchasing let me know.

I dont like to post much, but love reading all your stories. If anyone needs some help, i have a list of a decent amount of R model VINs. Who owns LR003 and 005? Pissed I missed out on LR002 in Philly which is only an hour away and would have saved me shipping costs, but looks like it went to a great home.
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, LR004 here from NJ. I have had quite the run around to get this car I'll give you guys the abbreviated long story. Maybe I'll post the long story in the future, lol.

I bought LR025, a 2020 R in Black on Black on October 5th 2019. That vehicle was reacquired by Ford on March 5, 2020 after spending 70 days in the shop. I placed an order for a HEP R in the reacquisition process, however that vehicle was supposed to be produced in late April and the factory shut down on March 17th. Now my order is in limbo.

I found an R specced the same way as my order, and was supposed to arrive at All American Ford in Old Bridge on April 9. This dealership is 10 minutes from my house. I was assured the vehicle with the VIN ending in 1222 was produced, I put a deposit on it, and started to get really excited. I searched the entire eastern seaboard for a HEP R, however all were either not produced yet, were being kept by the owner of the dealership, or had a $20K ADM, and 1222 happened to be the right price and 10 min away from home. I couldn't be happier because I would have the car for the summer. April 9 came and went, the tracker started counting backwards. I deduced it was not produced yet, and i saw the writing on the wall that it wasn't coming any time soon.

I got spooked that 2020 might be akin to 1941 where the automakers stop production for some time. I also realized that 2020 is the last year for the 350, and I am absolutely enamored with the driving dynamics on this car. As we all know, manual only, 8250rpm N/A V8, and 107 decibel exhaust from the factory... enough said. I didnt want to miss out on getting my HEP car and wanted to enjoy it for the summer. If this crazy pandemic has taught us anything, its that the future is uncertain.

I searched the entire country for a HEP R, and came across one in Santa Clara CA that had not been delivered to the dealership yet, but I was assured it was produced. The VIN ends in 1087. I struck a deal with the dealership, did the paperwork, and was told the car would be prepped shortly. I then found out it was stuck at Benicia, a shipping/receiving port 30 minutes away from the dealership. After 2 weeks of waiting, the car was finally delivered. During that 2 week period I almost started searching for another vehicle because I was nervous about its actual availability. My good car buddy from NJ moved to the Bay Area to work for Apple. I asked him if he was near Santa Clara, and turns out he lives there. He was super happy to check out the car for me and took the attached pics.

The vehicle is en-route to NJ and should be here by next week. I'll post some pics of my own when it gets here. Very excited to see the other HEP cars posted here, and cant wait to get my car wrapped and streetable. Unfortunately it didnt come with a splitter in the vehicle, similar to other early production vehicles. Anyone have any insight to this? The selling dealer will ship one to me, however I'm a bit nervous this may take some time.

P.S. Who is getting 1222? Curious whats happening with it and when it will come. If someone needs the car checked out before purchasing let me know.

I dont like to post much, but love reading all your stories. If anyone needs some help, i have a list of a decent amount of R model VINs. Who owns LR003 and 005? Pissed I missed out on LR002 in Philly which is only an hour away and would have saved me shipping costs, but looks like it went to a great home.
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG
Zac,
Congrats on your purchase of LR004. Nice ride. I sent you a PM.
I have a deposit on 1222 at All American in Old Bridge.
Look forward to hearing from you
Charlie

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
Zac,
Congrats on your purchase of LR004. Nice ride. I sent you a PM.
I have a deposit on 1222 at All American in Old Bridge.
Look forward to hearing from you
Charlie
i spoke to someone about that car but they were taking bids and wanted 5k over for their remaining R allocation so i said no thanks. if you have an issue with that car performance ford also has one inbound

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
i spoke to someone about that car but they were taking bids and wanted 5k over for their remaining R allocation so i said no thanks. if you have an issue with that car performance ford also has one inbound
@nmp1,
Sent you a PM
Thanks

FR500S Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2008 FR500S Challenge Race Car. 2017 GT350, 2017 RS, 2003 F350. 2020 GT350R HEP

SHLBY
GT350
350GT
52FPC
VODOO

LUCY (Name of car)
KEPUP
HOON
XLR8
ADIOS
CRUZN
VROOM
3VOM (Move backwards)
LMTD

65DNA or DNA65 or OVC65.....above ideas great! Brian

Sponsored

FR500S Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2008 FR500S Challenge Race Car. 2017 GT350, 2017 RS, 2003 F350. 2020 GT350R HEP
The Brown Brothers Racing out of Vancouver BC have #004 Brian
DSCN5106.JPG
DSCN5125.JPG

svfinnishline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, MB Citan
Any idea why so many of the GT350 HE (non-R) have been specd with the leather trimmed sport seats instead of the 'stock' recaro's? It seems that most of the GT350 HE's I have found for sale have the leather trimmed seats, except two - one in CA, and one in PA..

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.

IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG
Congrats on the car! She is an amazing vehicle, I’ve been daily driving LR005 for the past few weeks:

upload_2020-5-7_8-34-23.jpeg

upload_2020-5-7_8-37-4.jpeg
Sponsored