Sponsored

Steeda Driving Experience 2020 Dates Announced!

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs

Bigheadz64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang 5.0
sounds like a great day.
What sort of things happen on the day? Is there a strip to test some of the cars speed out?

steve

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
sounds like a great day.
What sort of things happen on the day? Is there a strip to test some of the cars speed out?

steve
Hi Steve,

Yes they are great fun days. We dont have a "drag strip" style top speed runs, as its more about handling day, and learning to feel what the car handles like with traction control off, especially so people can learn about RWD, which is a rare thing now... We say if you haven't spun on the day , you are doing something wrong!

We usually start the day with a high speed left hand bend (to start the spinning off dramatically!) and then move on to two circuits and occasionally finish with a combined full "sprint" circuit.
We also have introduced various other events and exercises on different days, depending on who is attending, weather, numbers etc e.g our Linelock Academy, we did a brake lesson, "Car Show Killer" trials, etc

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I could be up for the one in May. I'm a newbie when it comes to track so this seems like a real good place to start, great value too for a full day like that.

Hoping it's not one of those events where I need to invest in some new Michelins afterwards? lol

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I could be up for the one in May. I'm a newbie when it comes to track so this seems like a real good place to start, great value too for a full day like that.

Hoping it's not one of those events where I need to invest in some new Michelins afterwards? lol
These days are the perfect days for noobies to "offroad" driving as its all fun, no pressure and a "one at a time" environment. Track days are great fun, but they are scary (a bit)
May is almost sold out already, and as for tyre wear it depends on the weather and how you drive! 8)
Also we get you to over inflate your tyres so pressure is high to protect them as well.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Hi Steve, send something in as a contact form from the website with your details and we can put you on reserve list. However also please feel free to just come along and hang out on the day....

Bigheadz64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang 5.0
Hi Steve, send something in as a contact form from the website with your details and we can put you on reserve list. However also please feel free to just come along and hang out on the day....
That’s like taking a fat man to Macdonald’s and giving him a salad
I will come if I can drive lol
Many thanks for your help I will fill in the form

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Is this a mustang only day and how many spacers are there and can spectators come cheers
There are currently none left for May day. Its not mustang only as Steeda re a Ford only brand, so any Fast Ford welcome!

You are welcome to come along in May to hang out and watch etc, and you can still book for the August day, which I recommend doing ASAP as the May day sold out really fast.
Sponsored