Sponsored

New Bullitt Availability

Stang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350 and 65 Fastback
I have been looking at getting a Bullitt.
Anyone have any insight why there seems to be a lot still available new?
I also see a bunch used too. Curious to know what people think. Thanks.
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Used are likely due to people realizing they cant do stick or cant keep the payment.

Left on the lot is because Ford made so dang many(like 8-9000) and many find a Mustang over 50K to be a poor investment.

What this means for you is.. LOTS OF DEALS!

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I just picked mine up for 10k under sticker, east coast seems to be where all the deals are. plenty in the va nc area in the 40-44 range depending on options.

Sponsored

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
As Car and Driver said the best mustang ever built!

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I am 63 yrs old. Owned too many hot cars over the yrs. Vw scirocos...bmw...porsche 911...3 miatas..1 to race. On my 3rd stang. Have a 64 1/2 k code mustang ..a beast back in the day. Bought a new 15 gt from the factory......loaded how i wanted. Did exhaust...suspension...wheels. With only 7000 mi i sold it to buy my Bullitt. Kind of tells you how special the Bullitt was for me. It is not the fastest...10 sp auto...or best handling....pp2. But the package....is amazing. Spend the money and buy the magnaride suspencion. Worth every $. It handles very well for a muscle car. Do the resonator deleate...h pipe. The car is fast ....handles....damn loud! All most perfect.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I am 63 yrs old. Owned too many hot cars over the yrs. Vw scirocos...bmw...porsche 911...3 miatas..1 to race. On my 3rd stang. Have a 64 1/2 k code mustang ..a beast back in the day. Bought a new 15 gt from the factory......loaded how i wanted. Did exhaust...suspension...wheels. With only 7000 mi i sold it to buy my Bullitt. Kind of tells you how special the Bullitt was for me. It is not the fastest...10 sp auto...or best handling....pp2. But the package....is amazing. Spend the money and buy the magnaride suspencion. Worth every $. It handles very well for a muscle car. Do the resonator deleate...h pipe. The car is fast ....handles....damn loud! All most perfect.
Just toss on the Ford Performance Magneride package and some CUP2's. You'll be dead on with a PP2, just without the aero. I love how my car handles with it.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Stang65, I am soooo jealous of your looking into getting a Bullitt. I just wish I had the $$$ to swap out an A10 into one. That would be my dream car.

Sponsored

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
All about priorities I guess. XD
The xd is a very nice poly gun. Just not for me. A few mo ago the same thing. An old cowboy was selling some of his guns and i snagged a skb 12gu sbs. Priorities....got a collectable shotgun to use when i shoot cowboy.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I would look for a low mileage one loaded with Magneride. The sound system is not very good but you might do the electronics package for the other suff it includes. Magneride is a must as others have said. You will likely save a good 5K used with likely very, very low miles. But, if you find a dealer stuck with some '19s you might really get a good deal new.
Most Bullitt owners don't DD them and they sit around, like mine, with 6,900 miles under cover hibernating. Since you live where it gets below 40F, make sure you put A/S tires on it. Driving the 4s Michelins under 40 can seriously damage the sidewall permanently.

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
This would have been a great car if it was A10 , I’m going to trade mine in with 700 miles this week or week after Christmas for a 2020 A10 PP in either iconic Silver or Rapid Red

rr6237

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Rtown Ford in Maryland had several brand new when I was there last week. Ask for Tee
Sponsored