• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wanted current Ford "large rear spoiler"

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Apologies if I get some of this wrong as I'm new to the brand.

In the current configurator you can spec what's called the "large rear spoiler" on UK GT Fastback models. It is a £350 option.

I don't know when this became available as an option or if it is known by another name, but I like it.

So if anyone had one on their car but has since swapped it out for an alternative. I'd be interested.
I'm not fussed about colour because I can easily change that.

IMG-1157.jpg

Sorry if I'm barking up the wrong tree. I'm happy to be corrected and will take any criticism on the chin.

Thanks

Nev
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nevyn

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
May help if you link a photo of a car with it.
Thanks for the tip. Thread post updated to include image from the ford configurator.

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Apologies if I get some of this wrong as I'm new to the brand.

In the current configurator you can spec what's called the "large rear spoiler" on UK GT Fastback models. It is a £350 option.

I don't know when this became available as an option or if it is known by another name, but I like it.

So if anyone had one on their car but has since swapped it out for an alternative. I'd be interested.
I'm not fussed about colour because I can easily change that.

IMG-1157.jpg

Sorry if I'm barking up the wrong tree. I'm happy to be corrected and will take any criticism on the chin.

Thanks

Nev
Yes £350 on site nearly 3x if you buy separate , I’m sure pumabuild in Birmingham had some

Sponsored

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
As a starter for ten there are a few on eBay if you look.

Here’s a genuine Ford one I found but £725 seems steep

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/274084767922
I guess that’s not bad discount from a Ford dealer? It’s a £900 list price item - here it is on the Ford parts site:

https://shop.ford.co.uk/collections/body-design/products/rear-spoiler-3

I bought mine from eBay, but not from a Ford dealer on there, and paid £660.

There is a replica version that I’ve seen on eBay but I haven’t been able to re-find it yet, sorry. I think it was in the 3-400 price range.

I love mine - really sets off the rear end.

Benno

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
I guess that’s not bad discount from a Ford dealer? It’s a £900 list price item - here it is on the Ford parts site:

https://shop.ford.co.uk/collections/body-design/products/rear-spoiler-3

I bought mine from eBay, but not from a Ford dealer on there, and paid £660.

There is a replica version that I’ve seen on eBay but I haven’t been able to re-find it yet, sorry. I think it was in the 3-400 price range.

I love mine - really sets off the rear end.

Benno
Just noticed it’s on Nemesis for £618 before any discount or postage.

https://nemesisuk.com/collections/m...products/ford-jr3z-6344210-ab-mustang-2015-18

Benno

OP
OP
Nevyn

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for all the links.
Looks like Ford slash the price if you spec it from factory.

I’ll check out the options suggested.

OP
OP
Nevyn

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome price
And scrolling down they have the GT500 style one too which is growing on me.

anyone seen that one in the wild. How does it look. I read that it is good technically. But the look divides opinion
Sponsored