Sponsored

Available- New 2019 Oxford White "R" for $2500 under sticker!

CoolHandLuke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R (Chassis #LR001)
For anyone looking for a very fair deal on a 2019 GT350R, Gwinnett Place Ford in Atlanta has one on their showroom floor at a $2500 discount. I recently purchased my 2020 "R" here and would've purchased it had I not wanted the steering gear upgrade in the '20. Considering the markup I paid on mine in addition to Ford's $5k price hike on '20 "R" models, it's a great deal. Ask for "LT" in sales. He's a very decent guy.
Sponsored

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
I just paid $4800 under for my Performance blue R. They can do a lot better lol

OP
OP
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R (Chassis #LR001)
Sure they can do better but they don't have to. I've watched the Atlanta GT350R market carefully over the past few years and I also have regular interaction with different Ford dealers and I haven't seen any dealers willing to discount an "R" less than the addendum, so yeah, I'm pretty impressed when I see any "R" priced below factory sticker. It all boils down to how much determination one has to get a good deal. There's always someone, somewhere willing to deal when the rest of the market is holding steady. I think part of the reason is due to fear of the new GT500 killing interest in the GT350 but I think once the hype blows over a bit, our cars will retain the respect they deserve and hold their value. I didn't wait for the GT500 for the same reason I didn't purchase a ZL1 1LE- I wanted a completely different driving experience than what those cars offered.

Congrats on your new ride and the great deal you negotiated!

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
Sure they can do better but they don't have to. I've watched the Atlanta GT350R market carefully over the past few years and I also have regular interaction with different Ford dealers and I haven't seen any dealers willing to discount an "R" less than the addendum, so yeah, I'm pretty impressed when I see any "R" priced below factory sticker. It all boils down to how much determination one has to get a good deal. There's always someone, somewhere willing to deal when the rest of the market is holding steady. I think part of the reason is due to fear of the new GT500 killing interest in the GT350 but I think once the hype blows over a bit, our cars will retain the respect they deserve and hold their value. I didn't wait for the GT500 for the same reason I didn't purchase a ZL1 1LE- I wanted a completely different driving experience than what those cars offered.

Congrats on your new ride and the great deal you negotiated!
I’m sure pricing is also regional. I had to drive to Detroit for mine, in the Midwest driving season is over so not many willing to drop $70k on a car they can’t drive until spring. My point was there is more room in the price. I’m not sure why the R market is soft. 5th year of production isn’t helping.

anything under sticker is a great deal. I paid $5k over on my Orange Fury in 2018 so things have changed significantly

Evil_E

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR293
Ditto! I got the same deal on my recent purchase. FPB, fully loaded, black roof R
Sponsored