Sponsored

What do you do for a living?

Deleted member 35775

i'm a management consultant / program manager implementing big data, financial accounting, budgeting and reporting solutions for fortune 100 companies and international companies. i work with the techies to create functional system designs and then manage the implementation program from start to finish (10 mths to 2 years). i travel approximately 40-45 weeks a year (3-4 days per week). i'm always excited to fly home and drive the s*it out of my car when i get home, lol. :)
Sponsored

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
i work at a trading company in japan, in charge of importing and marketing medical equipment/devices that our sales team sells to surgeons. If you ever want to experience riding in a mustang in Japan, let me know. haha

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase
Contractor flipping commercial and residential properties, sold the company at 50 yo, now help my brother at his transmission shop.......discovered I can’t not work, it’s not the money, I guess it’s my mind set.....

jgruben1134

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2 Velocity Blue "Moby"
Regional Inventory Manager for a large landscape supply company. I plan inventory levels, stocking assortments, and replenishment training for 40 stores.

Sponsored

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
Retired after 35 years in a big five Canadian Bank working in the Audit and Information Technology areas. Get to tinker with my 70 Boss 302, S197 and S550 when the Commander and Chief has not assigned me a task on the Honey-Do-List.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Retired from the USAF in 2015 after 20yrs as a mechanic.
What planes did you work on? I spent my whole career after tech school at Little Rock, Home of the Herk.

Sponsored

MadMikeKs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, Avalanche Grey
What planes did you work on? I spent my whole career after tech school at Little Rock, Home of the Herk.
I spent my whole career at McConnell less 1 year in Kunsan. I worked Fuel Systems on the KC-135. Was around the 16's in Korea, but didn't work on them.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I always enjoy these types of threads. It gives a little perspective, as well as connecting on a different level with people from all across the world.
I'll start; I work for a large endodontic manufacturing company in a research and development testing lab. I'm located in Johnson City, TN.
Do you know a dude named Chris, had a white monster of a GTR and now an R8?

Not sure how big Johnson City is, but pretty sure it’s small enough to have a tight knit car scene.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
I always enjoy these types of threads. It gives a little perspective, as well as connecting on a different level with people from all across the world.
I'll start; I work for a large endodontic manufacturing company in a research and development testing lab. I'm located in Johnson City, TN.

You wouldn't happen to know Jerry Gulley with Southern Star Racing? He used to run TAFC back in the late 80s early 90s.