forabit

forabit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Eco premium I4
201A/40A group. Upgraded leather, digital cluster and a couple of things more I can’t remember.
Okay thanks mine is that....
Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Mine is a 201A package with ebony. I don’t think you could get the ceramic in the upgraded interior, just different thread colours on the ebony, and maybe the red leather. I know you couldn’t get saddle because that’s what I would’ve got if it was available. I have an A10, btw.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Mine is a 201A package with ebony. I don’t think you could get the ceramic in the upgraded interior, just different thread colours on the ebony, and maybe the red leather. I know you couldn’t get saddle because that’s what I would’ve got if it was available. I have an A10, btw.
Neither red or blue was available with 201a/401a. :(

OP
OP
forabit

forabit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Eco premium I4
Mine is premium with ceramic leather....I know they also offered ceramic in fabric

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DonaldTrumpFan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Man. That’s beautiful.

I wish we could get that interior in Australia. We get to have any colour we choose. So long as it’s charcoal black.
Sponsored