bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
How the hell did a discussion on California laws on vehicle modification spin out of control to the point where it is just political dick stroking?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
How the hell did a discussion on California laws on vehicle modification spin out of control to the point where it is just political dick stroking?
New to the internet?

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Politics does divide this country you are correct. 20 years ago things were done in a bipartisan fashion.

I’ve absolutely no doubt if I drove my mustang past your house and it broke down and I knocked on your door asking for a phone... you’d come out and we’d pop the hood and you’d take a look to see if there’s something I missed. Maybe we’d have a beer. I dunno. But I have no doubt you would help me and I would do the exact same thing for you. Because it’s just in our nature to help others.

I love this country. I love the constitution and I love beer. I’m an agnostic but i don’t care what you believe in that’s your right and as a liberal I support your right to believe in anything you want.

But we have a divider as President and a liar. His new chant is finish the wall. Not one mile of wall has been built since he has been president. He’s had two years of republican controlled government. The house, the senate, the presidency and the judiciary. Two years he could have got 30 billion or more in funding but he didn’t do it. Why? He doesn’t care about the wall or you or anyone else. Trump unfortunately was a life long democrat before he ran for president and he got to power by trolling all of us. He got to power by making a bogey man to hate. He could have funded that wall easily two years ago but he didn’t. Ask yourself who’s lying? It’s Trump. And he is putting up walls. Between you and me and everyone else. The sad thing is that if we were to actually meet we’d probably get on. I honestly can’t wait until 2020. And I hope the GOP puts up a candidate that brings us together rather than continues to divide.
Hey, I agree with most of what you said except when you bash trump but whatever,your free to believe what you choose to believe. Yes I’d help you out and probably even have a beer with you and we’d probably get along as long as you didn’t get into a trump bashing session. For me bottom line is I support trump and view him completely different than you and I’m fairly certain I get my news from different sources than you lol. It should be ok to disagree and it’s sad that so many people are misinformed. If I watched and listened to what you do I’d probably think similarly but I don’t and I’m ok with that. One criticism of trump you said was he waited to long to get the wall done,... and I agree with that. However the fact is we need to defend this country in many ways and a wall is a huge part of that as well as the other aspects. You criticize trump for not building the wall but ask yourself,why are the demicrooks sooo against it when they are all on record prior to his presidency saying they’re all for it!!?? I think that’s a valid question.I also agree we need e-verify. You and I could go on and on about politics but I’d rather we get along with things we agree on. As for bootleggers comment, the very title of this thread is based in politics!! It’s about the government limiting our hobby which is absolutely a derivative of politicians and their need to justify their existence with ridiculous new laws,thus politics. I hate politics just as much as you. It’s friday!!!!!! Can we all just be happy about that!?:beer::handsinair:
Sponsored