Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
That's where I am confused. I was under the assumption that Holmes build is a PP2 but it's a PP1 and not getting the same tires which crack in cold temps. Makes sense now. I was focused on the same order date as well.......
Perfectly understandable! I just happened to know that PP2's would have to have been delivered by the end of Oct or need to wait until March. I elected to wait to put my order in in Dec so I would not need to wait as long. Technically I did wait as long as you, but somehow not putting the order in did not have me checking every week for the VIN# to be assigned then need to wait for the tracker to update. We will most likely get them near the same time. What color/specs are you getting?
Sponsored

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Perfectly understandable! I just happened to know that PP2's would have to have been delivered by the end of Oct or need to wait until March. I elected to wait to put my order in in Dec so I would not need to wait as long. Technically I did wait as long as you, but somehow not putting the order in did not have me checking every week for the VIN# to be assigned then need to wait for the tracker to update. We will most likely get them near the same time. What color/specs are you getting?
upload_2019-1-24_15-44-39-png.png

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Yes. In Dec was told that I would need to wait until the 2020 model year. So I cancelled. Then this weekend while I was driving a 18 GT350 that I am interested in, the dealership called and said that the PP2 is set to be built Mar 4th. So now I am back at buying the PP2 even though that GT350 in lead foot grey has me hooked.

Just found out today that my build date is also 3/4/19 so it will be interesting to see who gets theirs first.

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Well mine ended up shipping out 3 days after it should have been delivered. Joe it’s here the week of feb 4th!

Sponsored

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Little help. Ordered my GT on 12/4. Was told 2-4 months. Been patient with Dealer and only contacted them twice since ordering with the 2nd time today. Was told the Factory has accepted the order. Also told should have Vin in next 2-3 weeks and expect car 4-6 weeks after that. Its cold and snow here in NE Pennsylvania so realistically won't be driving weather for another 8-12 weeks. That said, is this normal? Here is what I ordered

1. GT 6-Speed, Ruby Red with Black accent Stripe
  2. PP1 with Active Exhaust and Magna-Ride
  3. 401A Package
  4. Enhanced Security Package
  5. Enhanced Safety Package
  6. BO Sound System

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Little help. Ordered my GT on 12/4. Was told 2-4 months. Been patient with Dealer and only contacted them twice since ordering with the 2nd time today. Was told the Factory has accepted the order. Also told should have Vin in next 2-3 weeks and expect car 4-6 weeks after that. Its cold and snow here in NE Pennsylvania so realistically won't be driving weather for another 8-12 weeks. That said, is this normal? Here is what I ordered

3. 401A Package
  6. BO Sound System
So I had the dealer place my order on 10/10/18 and I got the VIN about 4 weeks later. I dont remember when the car went in production, I think it was early December, but it finished and went to awaiting shipment 1/2/19 and did not ship out until 1/22/19 (was suppose to deliver by that date). It says shipping can take 12-28 days depending where it was built and how far I am from it. Overall, yours sounds normal to me, especially with the crappy weather that has hit the midwest.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

3. 401A Package
  6. BO Sound System
I placed my order for a GT PP2 on 12/28. I got my VIN today with a build date of 3/4/19. If it were a PP1 the build date would have likely been a couple weeks earlier. More than likely your dealer did not have allocation or they put a lower priority on it and or they had other orders in front of yours. They should be able to show you the order sheet that has what your ordered with the options/prices etc, order number, dealer number and priority. It won't have allocation though.

Since they do not have the VIN yet, I would bet they did not have allocation. At this point your car will not be built until at least 3/18. If they get the VIN# in 3 weeks, it probably will get built 4/8. Then you will wait another 3-4 weeks for delivery, So end of April early May. Hopefully it gets done before then.

Sasquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 401a GT PP1

3. 401A Package
  6. BO Sound System
I ordered the same w/o magneride in White on 1-7-19 and got my vin a week and half later. Just waiting for a build date to show up on the ford shop site.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I ordered the same w/o magneride in White on 1-7-19 and got my vin a week and half later. Just waiting for a build date to show up on the ford shop site.
Its strange, you have your VIN and can use it to get into the tracker, but no build date, I have my VIN and build date, but it does not get me into the tracker. I guess the tracker is having some issues. :-)

Sponsored

Sasquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 401a GT PP1
Its strange, you have your VIN and can use it to get into the tracker, but no build date, I have my VIN and build date, but it does not get me into the tracker. I guess the tracker is having some issues. :-)
That’s what it sounds like. I’m going to go on a limb and assume by what others are saying on here that cars that got their vins when I did should have build week around Feb 20-25. So theoretically I would probably get it the end of March timeframe. But we’ll see....

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I guess the tracker is having some issues. :-)
The tracker is having some issues today. After showing my car for the last 6 weeks, today it's telling me either my VIN is invalid or it has no information on the car.

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
So I had the dealer place my order on 10/10/18 and I got the VIN about 4 weeks later. I dont remember when the car went in production, I think it was early December, but it finished and went to awaiting shipment 1/2/19 and did not ship out until 1/22/19 (was suppose to deliver by that date). It says shipping can take 12-28 days depending where it was built and how far I am from it. Overall, yours sounds normal to me, especially with the crappy weather that has hit the midwest.
Was not happy from what Dealer told me so I stopped in. Funny how things work out. Asked to see the dealer order confirmation and it showed 1/21 vs. the 12/4 date when I ordered the car...………….So next question was what happened .....lots of tap dancing and then they showed me another order sheet were they ordered a PP2 GT so appears they made a mistake. I understand things happen but..................told they called as follow up and should have VIN 2-3 weeks. Factory has accepted the order. My patience will last only as long as the cold weather as I wouldn't be driving it anyway.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
That’s what it sounds like. I’m going to go on a limb and assume by what others are saying on here that cars that got their vins when I did should have build week around Feb 20-25. So theoretically I would probably get it the end of March timeframe. But we’ll see....
Your dealer can tell you exactly the status....vin, build date, etc as well as Ford chat....however they will not tell you the VIN and only give you the info if you provide the VIN.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
The tracker is having some issues today. After showing my car for the last 6 weeks, today it's telling me either my VIN is invalid or it has no information on the car.
That's exactly what I get.
Sponsored