Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Was not happy from what Dealer told me so I stopped in. Funny how things work out. Asked to see the dealer order confirmation and it showed 1/21 vs. the 12/4 date when I ordered the car...………….So next question was what happened .....lots of tap dancing and then they showed me another order sheet were they ordered a PP2 GT so appears they made a mistake. I understand things happen but..................told they called as follow up and should have VIN 2-3 weeks. Factory has accepted the order. My patience will last only as long as the cold weather as I wouldn't be driving it anyway.
That stinks. It seems to me that they put another person's order in ahead of yours. Sometimes people can just suck.
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Just tried the Ford tracker again and it at least allowed me in. Does not yet show the EDD, but guessing that will show up in the next few weeks.

View attachment 336472
upload_2019-1-25_18-57-5.png

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sasquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 401a GT PP1
Just tried the Ford tracker again and it at least allowed me in. Does not yet show the EDD, but guessing that will show up in the next few weeks.

View attachment 336472
upload_2019-1-25_18-57-5.png
That’s what I get too, pretty sure it’s being erroneous. I contacted my salesman and he said he would research my build date. When I hear something I will post some information for y’all.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
Picked-up today. Put on 140 miles. Trying to get used to a clutch after 25 years. Not too bad....
Going to watch the Grandkids on Saturday. So, Sunday will be car detailing and ceramic coating day.
Great dealer experience. I sent them a email in advance of my appointment, copy of license, copy of insurance and copy of cashier check. Told them I didn’t want any add-on’s and wanted to be in and out of the business office in less than 3 minutes. They had all my paperwork ready and the transaction when off without a hitch, didn’t even go into the finance office. The customer cash rebate increased to $1500 from the $1000 when I first ordered so, they cut me a check back for $500. Went with the sale rep to full up the tank, got a 5 minute lesson on the Ford app. Did a nice burnout and fish tail out of the parking lot heading home. Best things I love so far: Active Exhaust, Rev. Match, LCD display. Car doesn’t lay down the power the same as a Carerra 4 but, it’s a big slice of Apple Pie and is loads of fun.
Update: I take back that comment comparing to the 911. Hadn’t tried Track Mode yet. Tried this morning. Wow. This car is a beast!
E2EF8C67-656A-439F-803A-12DDCA4B83C7.jpeg
7E08688C-7B2B-4CAF-9F83-2A8309E7B61D.jpeg

Last edited:

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Picked-up today. Put on 140 miles. Trying to get used to a clutch after 25 years. Not too bad....
Going to watch the Grandkids on Saturday. So, Sunday will be car detailing and ceramic coating day.
Great dealer experience. I sent them a email in advance of my appointment, copy of license, copy of insurance and copy of cashier check. Told them I didn’t want any add-on’s and wanted to be in and out of the business office in less than 3 minutes. They had all my paperwork ready and the transaction when off without a hitch, didn’t even go into the finance office. The customer cash rebate increased to $1500 from the $1000 when I first ordered so, they cut me a check back for $500. Went with the sale rep to full up the tank, got a 5 minute lesson on the Ford app. Did a nice burnout and fish tail out of the parking lot heading home. Best things I love so far: Active Exhaust, Rev. Match, LCD display. Car doesn’t lay down the power the same as a Carerra 4 but, it’s a big slice of Apple Pie and is loads of fun.
E2EF8C67-656A-439F-803A-12DDCA4B83C7.jpeg
7E08688C-7B2B-4CAF-9F83-2A8309E7B61D.jpeg
Awesome....looks great! I will be doing the exact same thing when buying, just handing them a check and signing the paperwork. Did not think about sending them the license and insurance info ahead of going to pick it up. Nice tip!

Sponsored

Teej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 401A, PP2 & 2017 Mazda 6 6spd
Ordered the following
GT Premium, 6 spd, Race Red, 401A, Shwstpr Red, PP2, Active Exhaust
We'll see when it gets built but I'm guessing not before April or possibly May.

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Ordered the following
GT Premium, 6 spd, Race Red, 401A, Shwstpr Red, PP2, Active Exhaust
We'll see when it gets built but I'm guessing not before April or possibly May.
Did you order it today? Just heard the Ford Bulletin that got sent to dealers yesterday says that all Mustang orders that are in by tomorrow at 9pm have a projected production week of March 25th. Of course that can vary depending on the priority number and options (Such as PP2). You're most likely looking at May

Teej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 401A, PP2 & 2017 Mazda 6 6spd
Did you order it today? Just heard the Ford Bulletin that got sent to dealers yesterday says that all Mustang orders that are in by tomorrow at 9pm have a projected production week of March 25th. Of course that can vary depending on the priority number and options (Such as PP2). You're most likely looking at May
Ordered it last night. So assuming that would be yesterday or probably today. But they also said it could be awhile because of the PP2. Someone else ordered theirs about a month before me, and they have a production date of like March 4th. So, I’m guessing early April for me at the earliest.

Sponsored

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Ordered it last night. So assuming that would be yesterday or probably today. But they also said it could be awhile because of the PP2. Someone else ordered theirs about a month before me, and they have a production date of like March 4th. So, I’m guessing early April for me at the earliest.
Hoping it comes asap for you! I'm hoping for March for mine but I'm not being very patient to be honest lol. I have a February 25th build date

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
It usually takes a few weeks to get your VIN. Once you do you will know your build date. Either your dealer or Ford Performance chat can tell you the build date based on the VIN#. My guess is you will miss the 3/25 and catch the next one which you may want to miss also being it is April Fool's day.

Sasquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 401a GT PP1
Hoping it comes asap for you! I'm hoping for March for mine but I'm not being very patient to be honest lol. I have a February 25th build date
Yep me too for the Feb 25th. Hope to have it at the end of Mar. I have a trip to Florida I want to take it on and break it in on! Think we’ll make it by then? My car has to get to Montgomery Alabama.

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
I placed my order 10/07/18 for a 2019 GT 6 speed. Kona Blue with Ceramic interior. I was told at the time it would be 10 to 12 weeks for DD. I have patiently been waiting and checking with the dealer. No results yet. The bad news is that the next build date is in March and not sure which day or even when a Vin or expected DD. Looks like Apirl sometime for me. I was hoping in December I would be getting a new car for Xmas but it's looking more like a April fool's present. Oh well I wasn't needing a GT. I have a 2016 Mustang in Magnetic. It's a auto with V6. I love the car but being the old timer gear head I long for that V8 and manual shift. Patients...

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
I placed my order 10/07/18 for a 2019 GT 6 speed. Kona Blue with Ceramic interior. I was told at the time it would be 10 to 12 weeks for DD. I have patiently been waiting and checking with the dealer. No results yet. The bad news is that the next build date is in March and not sure which day or even when a Vin or expected DD. Looks like Apirl sometime for me. I was hoping in December I would be getting a new car for Xmas but it's looking more like a April fool's present. Oh well I wasn't needing a GT. I have a 2016 Mustang in Magnetic. It's a auto with V6. I love the car but being the old timer gear head I long for that V8 and manual shift. Patients...
Very strange... No VIN yet? Easy to track with the VIN.
I ordered my GT Premium (loaded) 10/22, and should be receiving it before end of week. Yours should have at least processed in December and had a blend date early January. What's the dealer telling you?
Sponsored