• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ford Racing Chrome Coil Covers

FMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
For sale are a pair of genuine Ford Racing Chrome Coil covers. Details from the AM site:

• Laser Etched "Ford Racing" Logo
  • Bright Chrome Finish
  • Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
  • Driver and Passenger Side Covers Included
  • Made in the USA
  • Fits 2011 to 2017 GT, BOSS and 2015-2018 Shelby GT350 Mustangs

They are brand new and come with the rubber inserts in the back that make them an easy push fit. These retail for around £220 and are not available in the UK at all, by the time you have converted to pounds plus shipping and VAT and they cost £300 from anywhere I have ever seen including Ebay, CJ Pony Parts, American Muscle etc.

I will do them for £265 including courier delivery.

Payment by paypal.

They are a great replacement for the cheap looking standard plastic items and are very very easy to fit.

It may seem sus that my first post is a sale thread but I have ended up with two sets of these and only need one. If anyone has any doubts I will list them on ebay soon and have a feed back of 100% at about 1700 if memory serves.

Pic has tomorrows date on as I was going to list tomorrow, but got the time to do it before work.

Thought I would offer them here before ebay.

Cheers, Lloyd.

IMG_9794.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bah.. I got some of these being shipped on Monday.

Got any pics of the ones you fitted ? :fingerscrossed:

OP
OP
FMJ

FMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
Bah.. I got some of these being shipped on Monday.

Got any pics of the ones you fitted ? :fingerscrossed:
HI, no pics yet as the weather was crap when I put them on but they are very shiny!

Now £255 all in.

Cheers, Lloyd.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
£225 and they are yours.
Cool we have a deal then thanks Lloyd

Please ship to Charles Tennant, Park Farm, Wappenbury, Leamington Spa, CV33 9DN

How do you want payment? PayPal or Bank Transfer?

Best regards, Charles

OP
OP
FMJ

FMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
Cool we have a deal then thanks Lloyd

Please ship to Charles Tennant, Park Farm, Wappenbury, Leamington Spa, CV33 9DN

How do you want payment? PayPal or Bank Transfer?

Best regards, Charles
Nice one. Paypal please to [email protected] and I will send them out Tuesday and get you a tracking number.

Cheers!

Sponsored