List of Ford Dealerships That Don't Charge ADM

AdamIsAdam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
I must share my fantastic experience buying a GT350 last month (BELOW STICKER, BTW). We worked long distance by email and phone. Gary is 100% class act and honest:

Klaben Ford
Gary James
330-718-8229

BTW, they have another GT350 and 2 Raptors.
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Three dealerships in Texas on the list. Nice to live in the greatest state in the union. LOL. Although Silsbee is in Texas not Tesas. :)

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
@fuhrius He may be right about a lot of things, but I was only trying to keep the thread from turning into a debate. It would be beneficial to everyone to keep the thread focused on the title. I mentioned the Ford eSourceBook and where I found it (Mustang6G.com). He kept mentioning things I didn't ask about as this is not a GT350R thread. Even if it's true what he is saying, it's just not really the right place as no one was talking about what options will be available on the GT350R. Looks like the thread is getting back on track..

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I must share my fantastic experience buying a GT350 last month (BELOW STICKER, BTW). We worked long distance by email and phone. Gary is 100% class act and honest:

Klaben Ford
Gary James
330-718-8229

BTW, they have another GT350 and 2 Raptors.
I'll give him a ring in the morning to confirm it's no ADM on anything (Shelby/Raptor) regardless of demand. Appreciate the feedback!

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three dealerships in Texas on the list. Nice to live in the greatest state in the union. LOL. Although Silsbee is in Texas not Tesas. :)
Should be fixed now. Good catch! I went to college in Texas and when I bought a Mustang there it was an enjoyable experience. Looks like Texas has the highest non-ADM dealers so far. I am waiting for one more dealership to get back to me from Texas - Helfman Ford.

Sponsored

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Iā€™m really surprised to see Texas dealerships on this list. All the ones I have spoken to were not budging off adm. Got a call from a DFW area dealer that willing to charge just 7500 on a 17 R. A fucking year old car for Christ sake.

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
There will never be a Washington dealership on this list. It is shocking there is a Cali dealership.

Last edited:

s2ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT350 - 6S1757, 2017 GT350 - H3303
There will never be a Washington deslership on this list. It is shocking there is a Cali dealership.
Bought a 2017 new from a Seattle dealer in June for under MSRP.

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Bought a 2017 new from a Seattle dealer in June for under MSRP.
Thatā€™s because you canā€™t even sell a regular 350 at msrp anymore, especially one that is a left over ā€˜17 in June of 18. Why do you think that car stuck around so long.....because they were trying to get an ADM out of it. And because they were greedy the market passed them by and then they couldnā€™t even get MSRP for it.

I guarantee when I bought my car two and a half years ago this Washington stealership was asking at least 10k over for a regular 350. Even though an R is now attainable at msrp, what do you think this dealer would ask if they had one?

If OP calls this dealership and asks if they wonā€™t ever charge an ADM, they wonā€™t make the list in the first post of this thread. The intent of this thread is to find dealerships that donā€™t ever charge an ADM.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
This thread will be vetted when the GT500 comes out. Till then im skeptical to say the least. Heres hoping lol.

Sponsored

AdamIsAdam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
  • Call Gary James at Klaben Ford in Ohio 1-888-545-0281. I just bought my GT350 from him for well below MSRP. GREAT GUY to work with. Helped me ship the car too.
5 / 5

MikeMM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 on order
Meridith Ford in Richmond, NH. Picked mine up for $1000 under sticker where all the other dealers wanted $2000 over.

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m really surprised to see Texas dealerships on this list. All the ones I have spoken to were not budging off adm. Got a call from a DFW area dealer that willing to charge just 7500 on a 17 R. A fucking year old car for Christ sake.
Some dealers are still drinking the Kool-Aid. I hope this list helps point you in a direction where you don't have to deal with ADM. If you end up finding out that any of those dealers in Texas I listed are charging ADM, please write down the salesperson's name and let me know. This way I can call the GM of Sales again and seek clarification.

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There will never be a Washington dealership on this list. It is shocking there is a Cali dealership.
I am pretty sure that will be the only California dealership on this list. ADM and California go hand-to-hand.

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s because you canā€™t even sell a regular 350 at msrp anymore, especially one that is a left over ā€˜17 in June of 18. Why do you think that car stuck around so long.....because they were trying to get an ADM out of it. And because they were greedy the market passed them by and then they couldnā€™t even get MSRP for it.

I guarantee when I bought my car two and a half years ago this Washington stealership was asking at least 10k over for a regular 350. Even though an R is now attainable at msrp, what do you think this dealer would ask if they had one?

If OP calls this dealership and asks if they wonā€™t ever charge an ADM, they wonā€™t make the list in the first post of this thread. The intent of this thread is to find dealerships that donā€™t ever charge an ADM.
You're 100% correct, @CSL. "The intent of this thread is to find dealerships that donā€™t ever charge an ADM." Spot on. When I call the GM of Sales for this list, I make it clear it needs to be no ADM regardless of demand.
Sponsored