OP
OP
Prokiller

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
Looks good! Everybody's getting there's dammit. I'm still 21 days out.
at least that is soon...i'm sitting at 67 days yet. :(

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
I posted these in the orders thread. Regular splitter was damaged in loading or unloading. Waiting on a new one then I'll pick it up Monday.
Do you need a new rock shield underneath as well. I don't recall if they reused that rock shield on the bottom of my PP2 splitter or if the splitter came with a different rock shield. May want to check, hate to see them get one part in and realize they need another, I've learned not to assume any Ford dealer knows anything about the PP2. When I went to get new tires at my local dealer (not the one I got my PP2 from), they were all concerned that i wanted to put 305's on the front of my car, almost to the point that I think they didn't want to do it, I told them over the phone that is the stock front tire size, even had to show them the door panel when I was there, nobody in service knew anything about PP2s. The dealer I bought from seemed to be knowledgeable, but they also had another early build that they got to experiment putting the splitter on before I took mine back in to have it installed.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
It looks like the rock shield was damaged also. I'm going to go check it out after work today. [MENTION=32284]UAmach1[/MENTION] would know if PP2 has a different rock shield since he found the splitter on Ford parts. Even if they just fix the regular splitter I'm taking it home Monday and I'll go back for the PP2 splitter on my first free oil change.

[MENTION=33583]Infidex[/MENTION] Oxford White is bad ass though right?
I like that Oxford White, you plan to wrap the roof? I'm wondering how it would look with a gloss black roof to match that gloss black grille, vents, and spoiler. I'm debating on still getting my roof wrapped, just haven't had time to go over there and talk myself into it.

I've seen the parts on Ford Parts for the splitter, but don't recall there being a different rock shield in the image, but it seems it is different underneath, I can't recall. I need to go crawl under my car this evening and check it out again. Wouldn't doubt if there is a different one that comes with splitter and it just covers up this one, I know its all solid under my car for a good distance back from the splitter.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
It looks like the rock shield was damaged also. I'm going to go check it out after work today. [MENTION=32284]UAmach1[/MENTION] would know if PP2 has a different rock shield since he found the splitter on Ford parts. Even if they just fix the regular splitter I'm taking it home Monday and I'll go back for the PP2 splitter on my first free oil change.

[MENTION=33583]Infidex[/MENTION] Oxford White is bad ass though right?
I know that there is another one mentioned on the Ford Parts page but not sure if it was for teh GT350 only or teh PP2., but I'm not sure if its just a couple more tapped holes or actually a different mold. I'll see if I can find it again.

EDIT: Found it. https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/deflector-stone-6496733-1

Mentiones the Platinum which seems to be code for the PP2.

Here is the lips I believe: https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/bumper-assy-front-6495537-1

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Found a 301A going to CT with $1,600 Recaros. So yeah... it's only the early orders that have "free" cloth Recaros.
recaros_1600.jpg

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
Are the PP2 wheels sold separately?
Yes but you're going to pay a pretty penny. I wanted to PP 2 but in automatic not available. So I ordered a PP and purchase PP 2wheels which cost a lot more

GT6555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2, Lightning Blue
soooo did we ever figure out the source of the lightning blue pp2 that is pictured a few pages back?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
When I questioned Ford customer service about the price change they said my MSRP was locked in at the time of order.
I sure hope so. I'll fight this one if I have to. I've got an order sheet that says included as well as documentation on COTUS that says included. I noticed that sticker was not a special order.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Body is on point. There's some scuffs on the paint from the lip being flipped up. Like clear coat being gouged down to the paint.
That... is outstanding!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Found a 301A going to CT with $1,600 Recaros. So yeah... it's only the early orders that have "free" cloth Recaros.
That's effed up. I wonder when that was ordered. Everything on my order says included.
I sure hope so. I'll fight this one if I have to. I've got an order sheet that says included as well as documentation on COTUS that says included. I noticed that sticker was not a special order.
Eh...maybe Ford is tacking on $$$ now for cloth Recaros and making up for the recent tariff penalties affecting vehicle manufacturers... they have to make up for the loss somehow...and not everyone is internet savvy and would know if those seats were previously “included” or “free” on earlier PP2’s.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Eh...maybe Ford is tacking on $$$ now for cloth Recaros and making up for the recent tariff penalties affecting vehicle manufacturers... they have to make up for the loss somehow...and not everyone is internet savvy and would know if those seats were previously “included” or “free” on earlier PP2’s.
Honestly, I think it was initially an error on Ford's part since they have always upcharged for leather Recaros. It was recently changed on the configuator to charge for cloth also. It was just a matter of time. MY19 order guide also shows the upcharge for cloth and requires PP2 to even order them.