Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed from 3/8/2018 to 2/15/2018. What is the meaning of this?
From my understanding, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, the date at the bottom is usually about a week before the actual blend date. Assuming you meant 3/15, I'd say you will see your blend date pushed out another week shortly.
Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I wished we could get stats on orders submitted/accepted with no vin assigned including the date the order was submitted, remaining allocation for that dealer, priority code assigned to that order, vehicle options, remaining parts availability, and current production scheduling. I think I might be able to determine if I'm going to be driving a 2018 or not. Any hackers out there up for the challenge?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
For those customers with 2018s ... we have some nice savings taking place at www.steeda.com. We win - You win sale!!

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hooray!!! And, Congratulations!!! First PP2 order I've seen processed.
My PP2 is in production and I received my Window Sticker today.

Curious, Oregon requires a front license plate, and I see my window sticker lists one. Does the dealer usually install these? Or does the factory? If its the factory is there anyway to have them NOT drill holes in my perfectly good bumper?

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
My PP2 is in production and I received my Window Sticker today.

Curious, Oregon requires a front license plate, and I see my window sticker lists one. Does the dealer usually install these? Or does the factory? If its the factory is there anyway to have them NOT drill holes in my perfectly good bumper?
The dealer that I ordered from told me that they install them once they receive the car.

Stang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Today's update...after checking cotus for nearly 2 weeks and seeing an F-150 rather than my Mustang, this morning I got this message: "A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order". I then checked with Ford Performance chat, who yesterday told me that my car was not scheduled, and I was told the build is scheduled for 5/28. That is the same date my salesman mentioned yesterday...the date "anything with a PP will be built". Take it all with a grain of salt (maybe some lemon and tequila too).

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Conga10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP2
Congrats. Where in California are you? My Oxford White PP2 is built and awaiting shipment! Lightning Blue should be bad ass.
Top of SoCal, or bottom of CenCal depending upon your preference. Hoping the PP2 wheels go well with the Lightening Blue. Oxford White was my second choice, yours is going to look awesome.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Every time I see a lightning blue Mustang in the wild I second guess my decision. I call it laser blue in my head. White is just the safe choice for lazy bastards like me. Metallics are just drama to maintain looking good.

What options you get? I literally got no additional options, just whats required for PP2.
I do that as well. I had 4 color choices before I ordered, then narrowed it down to Magnetic or white. I ended up going with white. Original 4 choices were blue, black, magnetic, and white.

THRLSKR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Details of my order and timeline:

Ordered - 2/9
Blend - 3/13
Cotus indicates in Production
Est Delivery - 4/3