OFFICIAL FORD MY18 PRICING FOR UK!

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Think I read a post some time ago that the tax is based on the list price so as long as it’s under £40k you are ok and can load up on options but like you Mr Wolf I’m often wrong :headbonk::lol:
"The Government defines the list price as the price of the vehicle including manufacturer fitted options, delivery and delivery fees, before any discounts."

That's according to......

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/88369/car-tax-bands-what-you-need-to-know

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I guess we don’t get the red leather or blue stitching trim etc in the US but looks like we get way more stuff as standard compared to the States who have to add the options.

Any news on the stripes options and cost? The spec a few months back wasn’t showing black off set stripes but it is shown in the brochure

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Think I read a post some time ago that the tax is based on the list price so as long as it’s under £40k you are ok and can load up on options but like you Mr Wolf I’m often wrong :headbonk::lol:
Yep wrong again lol :lol:

Sponsored

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I think the price is still ok for what you're getting compared to other performance cars, if u were buying new and the old car wasn't around.

BUT, in my opinion there just isn't enough better than what I already have on my MY15.

With custom pack, auto and magnaride it'd cost me nearly ÂŁ20k on top of my cars value. Ouch. I dont think itd be ÂŁ20k more of a car so I'd rather spend that on my car :D

If I were new to mustangs itd b hard to justify paying those figures with so many my17s available for significantly less......

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Way to much for my pocket....:crazy:

Might just buy a spare 17 in grabber blue and stick it in a garage somewhere:D:D
Lol..I just ordered mine today ..picking it up Jan 2nd..::;)
Just cant personally justify the extra dosh ... and the front is so darn ugly.!

One in the country so jumped on it...and got a great deal on the 2017 auto..

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
So the V8 M6 is under 40k list price then.
Decent spec is too much for me. If it had been this expensive first time round id have been tootling round in a 197 about now...

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
So the V8 M6 is under 40k list price then.
Decent spec is too much for me. If it had been this expensive first time round id have been tootling round in a 197 about now...
yeah I wouldn't have spent this much on a mustang even before mods like for like spec (excluding things like mag and fancy alloys etc) my current one would be just over 45k thats 8k higher than it cost me I haven't spent 8k in upgrades yet.
My limit for the mustang had to be below 40k otherwise I was going with a 2nd hand aston v8 for a run around it ticked the box at the time now i'm pretty sure next time around it'll be the new vantage now that is a good looking car

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
total cost is ÂŁ48,885 so essentially 50k for a Ford, puts it right into BMW M2 territory,

Getting pricey, you might even be able to get the upcoming M2 CSL for that???

Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Magnetic GT,manual with magnaride,custom pack 2 & spoiler about ÂŁ45k then.I can do it.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Feels like the end of the ethos of the Mustang. Go to any Mustang meet and even the S550s are all different. It doesn’t feel like the modding will be the same. Still a great car but Ford are after a different buyer now.

How much is a fully spec’d GT vert auto?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] maybe able to correct me if i'm wrong but usually it's like:

Model variant 1 - cheap price
Model variant 2 - expensive
New gen variant 1 - cheap
new gen variant 2 - expensive
repeat...

That maybe just a theory that i've read so maybe chattin shite.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Very true, Alfas are pants not sure the obsession with them - probably a top gear thing.
Nice photo of your dog by the way!
Sponsored