Sponsored

Official parts List - 2015+Mustang UK/EU

chazoshea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Does anyone have or no where I can access there full parts list for my 2016 Ecoboost 2.3 Premium Convertible?
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
IN terms of parts list, what are you actually asking for? Like the ford parts catalogue if a parts gone and it has the part number etc???

OP
OP
chazoshea

chazoshea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yes, exactly that. e.g., it was a nightmare trying to source a 10amp micro fuse that I blew when fitting the trunk LED (not the first person to do this:).
Finally got it from a Ford main dealer who has now given me that part number.
Would have been a whole lot easier if I could have gone online to find the part number in a centralised official Ford Parts list for my Stang.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, exactly that. e.g., it was a nightmare trying to source a 10amp micro fuse that I blew when fitting the trunk LED (not the first person to do this:).
Finally got it from a Ford main dealer who has now given me that part number.
Would have been a whole lot easier if I could have gone online to find the part number in a centralised official Ford Parts list for my Stang.
you didn't even need to go through ford...

I keep it in the list here:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58199&highlight=led

and a link to the fuse is here:
https://www.altecautomotive.co.uk/micro2-fuse-by-littelfuse-4513-p.asp

:D

[MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] is usually a bit of a guru in getting the link to the parts website, i always try and remember it but always fecking forget it!

OP
OP
chazoshea

chazoshea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks Steve, yes, I did find the lights in your post. BTW, did you replace those awful fog light bulbs (not the DLRs)?
You don't mention these, I see they are available on Proledlights.nl but am looking for a UK (and cheaper supplier). If you know the fitting spec., that would be useful?
My post was not specifically about fuse part numbers but more on part numbers for the whole kit & caboodle:)

Sponsored

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
There is such a thing in the US at oemfordpart.com

This is a useful resource but is US vehicle specific so some parts won't be the same for UK/Euro cars.

As far as I know there isn't a UK Euro equivalent - it would make our lives easier if there was. There is certainly a much more open attitude to parts sales in the US.

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
There is such a thing in the US at oemfordpart.com

This is a useful resource but is US vehicle specific so some parts won't be the same for UK/Euro cars.

As far as I know there isn't a UK Euro equivalent - it would make our lives easier if there was. There is certainly a much more open attitude to parts sales in the US.
There really is isn’t there. With my Harley Davidson purchase I got a catalogue thicker than an old school Argos catalogue with pretty much every upgrade you could think of. Goves you some great ideas on which route to take your build.
Shame ford can’t do something like this. They would make a fortune!

OP
OP
chazoshea

chazoshea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Many thanks djone101, www.oemfordpart.com is just what I was looking for. Exploded parts diagrams, part numbers & prices too! There can't be that many different components from UK/EU to USA. Iv'e bookmarked this site!!

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16

AstroKeith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Auto
A while ago I bought the factory workshop manual for mine. I bought it through eBay and had to give my VIN number. Wasn't sure what I was going to get, but it wasn't too expensive.
An hour later I got a link to download a 180MB file (pdf) that includes; the build data on my specific car, the owners manual, and a 7300 page workshop manual!

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
A while ago I bought the factory workshop manual for mine. I bought it through eBay and had to give my VIN number. Wasn't sure what I was going to get, but it wasn't too expensive.
An hour later I got a link to download a 180MB file (pdf) that includes; the build data on my specific car, the owners manual, and a 7300 page workshop manual!
Interesting...how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Can you share any screenshots of what’s in it?

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16

Attachments

AstroKeith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)