Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
Not today, but Tuesday I finally got my 17' on the rollers.

Automatic car (stock A6)
Stage 2 Whipple
Whipple tune
93 octane pump gas w/ 10oz Boostane
Kooks LT w/ "green" cats
DSS CF Driveshaft
Sock 1/2 shafts
73º day, 33% humidity

First pull with 3.625" pulley
Second with 3.50" pulley

Nice! This reminds me of how badly i need some headers.
Sponsored

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Last couple of weeks I've added the following:

BMR CB005 IRS Cradle Lockout Kit - Tightened up the ass end considerably, the car definitely feel more planted under hard take offs. Fairly easy install, I would have done a couple of things different, like starting with the fronts. Went with the understated black hammertone color. A nice improvement.

Craig's front license plate bracket - My first thought after opening the box and examining the contents was it was over priced, ffs, I could probably make something similar for far less money. After installing it I realized I was paying for the convenience of not having to fiddle-fuck around trying to reinvent the wheel that Craig did. It's a nice kit, ol' Craig thought of everything, alcohol pad to clean, 3M adhesive promoter and a well designed no drill bracket that is very easy to install. I've concluded it was money well spent and would recommend it.

Howler fender badges from MF Auto Designs - Impressed with these, they are well made and hefty and not chintzy feeling like the plastic el-cheapo 5.0 badges I took off. Installation is easy but getting the original badges off was a task I didn't enjoy. Thankfully I had some Goo Gone to speed up the process. Of course right after I bought these they were discontinued and heavily discounted as a V2 was rolled out. Hopefully these V1's become a collectors item. Fat chance but you never know. A former Mustang owner friend of mine gave them a big thumbs down, he's a purist but I like them. I need to get rid of or hide the chrome pony in front, one animal badge is plenty.

37477065956_761264861d_c.jpg
I love my Howlers too!! But tell me...how will you get rid of the 4 ponies on your wheels?? lol

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
NICE! Which Autonation did you score a deal at? Thinking of freshening up mine if the incentives are good enough on a 17
Autonation Frisco - I got almost 20% of MSRP with both the rebate and discount applied. And d bought the service plan and extended warranty on the EB because I was worried with it being a first model year car (and one of the first off the line). With the prorated refund applied as a discount it was basically almost 33% off MSRP total. So I was fairy happy overall.

Sponsored

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Had lunch on my car

I found the stang has a lunch tray built into the design.
Hip Lunch.jpg

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Stam616
Finish is close enough to factory to not matter.

Fit is good, but for some reason the driver side sticks out about 3/16 - 1/4" past the taillight. This could be my car, but I can't remember if my factory one was the same.

Doesn't bother me, but I might monkey with it next year, it's getting a bit cool here.

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Bought a winter beater truck so I don't have to get my Mustang all scummy in the winter. I'll still drive the Mustang everyday but when it snows I'll take the beater. If I crash the truck I'll just leave it there.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I love my Howlers too!! But tell me...how will you get rid of the 4 ponies on your wheels?? lol
Curses! I never noticed them until you pointed them out....

Sponsored

17again

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Grabber Blue
So ... technically yesterday, I traded my EB/PP that I'd has since 11/14 for a GT. The warranty was just about up, and it was a deal I couldn't pass up.
Nice color choice, got a side view pic? Trying to decide if I want black rims with my GB. Seen a few GB's around in Plano but no GT's with black rims.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Stam616
Finish is close enough to factory to not matter.

Fit is good, but for some reason the driver side sticks out about 3/16 - 1/4" past the taillight. This could be my car, but I can't remember if my factory one was the same.

Doesn't bother me, but I might monkey with it next year, it's getting a bit cool here.
I think this is common as others have posted photos of theirs.

I had the Ford body shop improve mine before accepting the car. When I asked what they did, he said they took a big heavy mallet and whacked the inside of the trunk rearward with it. :eyebulge:

Talk about your Trunk Monkey.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Nice color choice, got a side view pic? Trying to decide if I want black rims with my GB. Seen a few GB's around in Plano but no GT's with black rims.
Here you go - I’ll also be doing the black heat extractors - I’m keeping an eye out for black take offs. I’m in Allen so if you want to see them in person let me know. I had black on by 15 EB/PP as well and they look better on this color (though they looked good there too).

It’s in getting tint right now but I should have her back by this afternoon.
00067F34-DC8F-4126-94FF-0D1262B9B615.jpeg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Curses! I never noticed them until you pointed them out....
Then there's the one on your horn....the one above the glove box and a big metal embossed one on the underside of your hood!! Good luck with that one!! lol :cheers:

Oops...then there's the projected ponies from your mirrors!! Whew!! There's lots!!
Sponsored

Last edited: