NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=10454]Stam616[/MENTION] the car feels more responsive and accelerates harder with the new shaft. I haven't felt any vibrations under normal driving speeds. I drive my car around pretty aggressive and on full e85 so my gas mileage already sucks so can't really comment on that haha. Its a very well made driveshaft and is what i was looking for and expecting it to be like, thanks.
Sponsored

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Damn Justin...loving your build! Very tastefully done. Any idea what's next? I'm not familiar with the track you're going to on the 8th, but I can almost guarantee you're going to have an absolute blast. Soooo much fun to get out there and really open it up on a track and not worry about a police officer giving you a ticket! Have fun my friend!

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Damn Justin...loving your build! Very tastefully done. Any idea what's next? I'm not familiar with the track you're going to on the 8th, but I can almost guarantee you're going to have an absolute blast. Soooo much fun to get out there and really open it up on a track and not worry about a police officer giving you a ticket! Have fun my friend!
Thank you sir I appreciate it, your right it should be a blast and cant wait. I will be driving on track with at least 10 other S550s that I can think of some including a few GT350s and a R. Up next is just installing the opgs and once i put more miles on the car eventually upgrading pads, fluid and some stainless lines most likely.

TFMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
That steering wheel!
I need to order that asap. Lookin' great Justin! Keep it coming

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thank you sir I appreciate it, your right it should be a blast and cant wait. I will be driving on track with at least 10 other S550s that I can think of some including a few GT350s and a R. Up next is just installing the opgs and once i put more miles on the car eventually upgrading pads, fluid and some stainless lines most likely.
Having that many other S550s and some GT350s on the track with you would be awesome! On the few track days that I have run at Thunderhill there weren't any other S550s or GT350s. I was kinda surprised actually. I will say that it was a lot of fun passing Corvettes. One guy got so nervous when I got behind him he lost it in a corner and went off track. Sorry for any Corvette lovers, I'm just a diehard Ford :ford: guy. I'm looking to do the stainless lines as well. I will say I was very impressed with the Brembos, but the lines should be a nice upgrade.

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Researching brakes I've found not many changing lines but fluid is what most guys change. The S550 has decent oem brake lines. The rotors and pads need upgrading for track use. What fluid are you using? Motul 660 has been popular.

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Had fun on the road course this past weekend, car ran fine despite heat index of 110 outside. Did have a small run in with a Lotus Elise that left me a little shaken and paranoid on some of my later sessions haha. Basically I was coming off a long left hand sweeper and braking zone into a tight right then left hand S. I was on an inside line going into the first right hand turn with my friend in his procharged S550 right behind me and up ahead is a lotus way on the outside and going very slowly taking a very strange line, in order to not hit him I naturally dove in to pass him and he then started turning and I squeezed past him but not without my back driverside rear tire rubbing his front passenger side fender and also broke his marker light. I felt bad because it was supposed to be no passing except with a point by on the straights even though i was trying to just avoid a major incident, after we pulled off and accessed the situation he was cool and I offered to pay to replace his side marker. On my car I actually had a white streak going down the rear quarter panel from his mirror but it looks like it should buff out no problem. I thank God it wasn't worse and both cars were fine with just a few minor blemishes.

I didn't take my camera but got a few snaps with my phone of us trying to find some shade and hanging out in bettween sessions.

On a positive note my Boundry OPGs and TSS crank sprocket cam in today so going to try and get those installed in the next few weeks aling with another surprise. ;^)

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
About that steering wheel.....ordered and should get it this Friday!!! Still happy with it??
image.jpeg

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
About that steering wheel.....ordered and should get it this Friday!!! Still happy with it??
Awesome! Yes very happy with it still

TFMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
How's it feel on track vs your Ecoboost?

Sponsored
OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=28760]TFMustang[/MENTION] honestly it felt pretty similar, the 5.0 is faster in the straights and I could rev it out and stay in 4th without letting off or shifting to 5th before braking zones.

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys i have a few updates and mainly a bunch of pictures I wanted to share from the past 2 weekends. First me and some of the other Houston S550 crew attended another Auto-X event that was a blast. 20 bucks to toss your car around all day is always a good time.

Early morning start, had to leave Houston around 6am to arrive on time for the event at 8am in Bryan College Station, but also got to see some very beautiful country scenery on the way.

NPP_1028_zpstn232x5n.jpg

NPP_1022-2_zpsm3o50mbc.jpg

You'll notice my brotha from another mother BlackMustang690 received his set of Work wheels same spec as mine except in the awesome candy red finish to complement his amazing machine. We ordered them both at the same time but he had to be special and get a special color that took about a month longer but i think it was well worth the wait and actually a little jelly of his glossy finish ;) He is also rocking a new set of 295 30 19 Michelin pilot super sports all around which i think will be the size i defiantly will be going with once i need new tires.

NPP_1101_zpss4x6zrbo.jpg

NPP_1162_zpsbrfxpqmd.jpg

NPP_1185_zpsjes0t7cp.jpg

NPP_1152-2_zpsaqn9kozc.jpg

NPP_1187_zpsor6a5sht.jpg

NPP_1083_zpsqw1rglit.jpg

NPP_1161_zpsar8idbyx.jpg

NPP_1179_zpsu9j7udo6.jpg

NPP_1148_zpsmwpdooct.jpg

NPP_1194_zpswreyx976.jpg

NPP_1225_zpsduanl3ax.jpg

NPP_1361_zpshnyj3yu7.jpg

NPP_1370_zpshuvxw93c.jpg

NPP_1219_zpsuhzwffdf.jpg

NPP_1282_zpsmfkc6jql.jpg

You'll notice in these pictures above i had a naked trunk with no more Steeda spoiler hummmm. Fast forward to this past weekend...

BAM !
NPP_1430_zps8oa98xbf.jpg

NPP_1453_zpsyewu4zfv.jpg

NPP_1452_zpsoulbgaab.jpg

NPP_1451_zpszfsdtdny.jpg

NPP_1463_zpsq4yzh68g.jpg

Had to do it big. I've had my eye on getting the APR 250 wing now for a while but couldn't fully commit before now. Im usually the type of person to not venture out of my comfort zone but decided hey if it ever gets to be too much its only a trunk swap away from being back to mild mannered and wingless haha. So far driving around this past weekend, yes I've gotten a few strange looks but im loving the big wang life. Also not shown but i winded up extending my front splitter out about an inch to make it a bit more aggressive and in doing so decided to attach the rods it came with. I figured this would give it that extra track inspired look that would flow better with the more aggressive rear now.

I was very impressed by the quality of the wing, the wrapping and shipping was also top notch from APR and something i didn't realize is that the wing actually comes with carbon reinforcement braces underneath and an aluminum spacer that fits inside the trunk itself for the most rear bolt to keep it all tight and firm so the trunk will not bow or bend. After driving on the freeway and getting up to some high speeds i can say the car does feel very planted and stable, also going into some spirited turns i usually take near my house the car feels like it is easier to just toss in and hold the gas down, im looking forward to the next time i can take it out on track to really see how it performs but the wow factor is enough for now hehe.

20170720_110442_zpsymxksifm.jpg

20170720_183622_zpssmyqcqsp.jpg

20170720_183615_zpszfggtfcx.jpg

Please enjoy these last few shots i took yesterday as me and my friend Andres took a drive out by the lake showcasing his new wheels and my new additions, Thanks!

NPP_1478_zpsftoc8vda.jpg

NPP_1489_zpsgmpvw7p9.jpg

NPP_1500_zpswf2vodg6.jpg

NPP_1498_zps65fbr4ep.jpg

NPP_1483_zpsa2znsw14.jpg

NPP_1503_zpsyihk414j.jpg

NPP_1507_zpsm62zer8t.jpg

NPP_1525_zpslbmawwy7.jpg

NPP_1511_zps6v5moxzw.jpg

NPP_1508_zpsl1f1060c.jpg

NPP_1514_zpsvgjkd7cq.jpg

NPP_1537_zpsgeukd1go.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Nice work! :thumbsup: I'm a big fan of your build and follow your adventures on IG as well. The new Work Wheels look amazing! Keep it up!:cheers:

Ryan P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jap Crap
Wow, both cars look great. Seeing those wheels with with the 295's pretty much seals the deal for me. I've been looking at Works as well (don't worry, not the same exact wheel), so knowing that set up works is great to see. Very well done!

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Wow Justin. That's going big alright! The car(s) look awesome. The wings going to have to grow on me, but from a high speed functional standpoint, I bet it works well. Keep it up.
Sponsored