The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hope the paints relatively hard anyway given you've got the parts on your folks' cream carpet ;)
Looks great, and nice price :thumbsup:
Yeah newly laid carpet as well, Paints hardened it was done in his spraying boot, he's recommended it 'not' go on the car for two days as chips can occur easier as the paints still 'soft'
Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Installed the borla s type cat back exhaust to go with the kooks long tube headers. Not as loud on first start up as expected but still loud enough. Lovely aggressive deep growl with a hint of rasp which I think goes well together. Nice rumble on idle, surprisingly very little drone but once you hit the fun pedal this thing wakes up and lets you know about it. Of the 4 exhausts I've had this is by far the best sounding on WOT. Real aggressive growl that goes up the rev counter without dying a death by the time it reaches 7k revs. Pleased as punch with this.:headbang:https://vid.me/FmUa

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I visited Mummy and Daddy at the Mustang Cally family country retreat and shot a few pheasants or maybe they were peasants, I do get the two mixed up !
Love a good photo of a stang infront of a historic mansion/castle, got one of mine at Peckforton which is a few pages back!

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
No, it's definitely the Mustang-Cally country residence.
The fact it looks identical to Thoresby Hall is entirely coincidental... ;)
Seen one mansion, seen 'em all... ;)

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
This is what I did to my Mustang yesterday :frusty:
I'll reverse into parking spaces from now on
IMG_1393[1]JPG[1].jpg
IMG_1394[1]JPG[1].jpg

Sponsored

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It's bad enough that I damaged the plastic one on a kerb, I'd go play in traffic if I damaged one of them lol
Jump off a bridge if I did it... Expensive parts to c0ck up...

Fill it... Paint it, or dip it carbon ;)!

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Installed the borla s type cat back exhaust to go with the kooks long tube headers. Not as loud on first start up as expected but still loud enough. Lovely aggressive deep growl with a hint of rasp which I think goes well together. Nice rumble on idle, surprisingly very little drone but once you hit the fun pedal this thing wakes up and lets you know about it. Of the 4 exhausts I've had this is by far the best sounding on WOT. Real aggressive growl that goes up the rev counter without dying a death by the time it reaches 7k revs. Pleased as punch with this.:headbang:https://vid.me/FmUa
FOUR exhausts?! WTF? :lol:

Anyway, did you have the Borla S on without the headers at any point? I have that system and from the vid it's hard to tell if there's much sound difference.
Sponsored