Sponsored

Long Island, NY

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
1193 sounds about right once you have all the extra tmps, mounting and balancing stuff added on.
I may be interested, I can see how it fits in the trunk as a spare. Im not the fondest of driving around w/o one
Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Just to be clear, the p zeros are tires only for the pair. I do have a front gtpp wheel with a Yokohama advan a/s sport tire that is available as a spare tire for GTPP owners. I bought a 2nd set of GTPP wheels / tires thinking I was going to swap summers and winters on every season, but I just decided to go DWS 06 year round. A pair of complete rears are available too. 200 for one front and 400 for the rear pair. I'm currently using one of the fronts as a spare tire. It fits in the trunk with no issues.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Went to Captree this morning. First 2 parking lots were full, third was filling up. 30 or 40 Exotics came in at once. Saw 2 GT350s. An Avalanche grey and I met Josh and his white one. A bunch of 5.Os. One with a 2.9 Whipple super charger. A silver Ecoboost and several others. It was a great morning and I saw a lot of great cars.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Stopped by Captree as well mid day with the kids and then hot OBI lot to take off the GoPro and there was a black 350 in the lot. Also, a recreation '66 white and blue 350 was there.

Gorgeous day today!

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Went to Captree this morning. First 2 parking lots were full, third was filling up. 30 or 40 Exotics came in at once. Saw 2 GT350s. An Avalanche grey and I met Josh and his white one. A bunch of 5.Os. One with a 2.9 Whipple super charger. A silver Ecoboost and several others. It was a great morning and I saw a lot of great cars.
I was there with my black GT350R.....

Sponsored

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I was there with my black GT350R.....
Dam, I missed you. So many cars there today and spread out over the main parking lot and the additional lot to the right.

It would be great if we could get as many of the G6 forum members down there at the same time and set up a spot in the far parking lot.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I missed out, stayed up late and didn't make the morning call...don't think we'll get to many more 60* Sundays until winter is finally over..:doh:

wortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 16
I'm new to these car meets. Where do you guys find out where these events are happening?

Jordan81795

Threads
Reaction score
Website
vrgloss.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Instagram , LI car meets FB page, I really don't like queens car meets because it always ends up with cops shutting it down... Anyone down to go captree this Sunday?

Sponsored

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm new to these car meets. Where do you guys find out where these events are happening?
Captree is every Sunday morning in the fall, winter , and spring weather permitting. During the late spring, summer, and early fall, they charge for parking at Captree, so the meet moves just a little west on Ocean Parkway to the Oak Beach parking lot.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Anybody going to Captree tomorrow?

April only at Captree, they start charging for parking the weekend of May 6

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I'm going tomorrow..:D

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Guys - looking for shop/dealership recommendations for an oil change and NY state inspection. Neither seems like a big deal, but I'm running on sportlines so the car can't be put on a standard lift. Any recommendations in Queens, Long Island or Westchester for a place that deals with lowered stangs? Thanks in advance.:cheers:
Sponsored