• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Used Mishimoto Coolant Tank

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Selling my beloved Mishimoto Tank. Since I am Whipple powered, the tubing is just too close to my pulley for my comfort. There is zero issue with this tank if you are NA and there are plenty out there with Whipples. I replaced it with a different type as to avoid this. Everyone here knows that they are the most popular type of coolant tanks bought and installed for our cars.

It has no leaks and completely operates as it should. I will miss the sight tube that I no longer have as my new one is made that way. There are some normal paint nicks that go along with how it's installed but none visible other than the couple little nicks that I point out in one of the pics below.

I am selling it for $100 shipped to PayPal gift or cover fees and in its original box. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me.

My new one:

Sponsored

Last edited:

jke0114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red
sent pm
I'll buy it

jke0114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red
payment sent. thanks !

OP
OP

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Holy crap this sold before the ink dried. Thanks jke0114 for the quick reply and payment. Getting sent out today and I will update you.

Sorry to the others that replied mere seconds after.

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Awwwee dang... was just about to ask where you were at in NorCal as I am in Sacramento. Was hoping for a local pickup lol.