Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

16_DIB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Bet your neighbors are going to love you. Hopefully you don't have to leave too early in the morning for work.
Haha yeah i leave around 6:45am... but i usually drive my jeep to work :headbang:
Sponsored

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
Decided to paint black my IM, gt350 wannabe...:D

Also changed the GT emblem for an oldie one...( sorry car is dirty )

Mimi15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Had my car dyno tuned by Evans-Tuning. I had the Bama 93 Octane tune, and this new tune gave her 35 more HP and 50 more TQ over the Bama Tune. What a huge difference.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Ditched the sound tube

Removed the sound tube, finally. The difference is subtle, but I like it. Can hear more of the cat back exhaust, rather than the intake/engine noise from under the hood. And the engine bay is cleaned up.

Should have done this two years ago. :cheers:

Mimi15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Removed the sound tube, finally. The difference is subtle, but I like it. Can hear more of the cat back exhaust, rather than the intake/engine noise from under the hood. And the engine bay is cleaned up.

Should have done this two years ago. :cheers:
I removed most of the sound tube in my '15 GT. My hands aren't small enough to reach down and remove the bolt. Frustrating

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
I removed most of the sound tube in my '15 GT. My hands aren't small enough to reach down and remove the bolt. Frustrating
I had WAY more luck putting the front up in the air with my ramps and getting it from the bottom of the car.

Mimi15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I had WAY more luck putting the front up in the air with my ramps and getting it from the bottom of the car.
Have to give that a shot. Thanks!

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Stance looks great bro.
Where are you located that you have sun and palm trees?! I'm jealous. lol
Lol, its just been the past 2 days or so. Im out here in the NorCal Bay Area. Took the wifey for a cruise through wine country yesterday too. Knowing my luck it'll rain tonight and ill have to take my rowboat to work tomorrow.

I went from underneath. I dont have big hands either and it required some patience turning the nut...an...eigth...inch...at...a...time.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I get finesse and all but 99.9999999999% of you guys will NEVER put the sound tube back in so why not just yank it out? Grab it, pull it and it will separate from the bolt that attaches it very easily. The bolt stays in place, sound tube is out and IF you ever wanted to put it back in you could only then get in there from underneath to take the bolt out and pop it back into place.
Sponsored