Sponsored

Tomtop Unit Fixes

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I thought I'll share with everybody the harness from the Tomtop unit. I found which wire does what...

Tomtop-Wire.jpg
Sponsored

imagness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost
Still No Sound

Alrighty, I will make a backup of my SDCard this afternoon and send it to you.

Hi StangATX,
Have you made a backup copy of you sys.txt for me yet? I have tried everything and still no sound. I'm getting really frustrated with this unit.

Thanks

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alrighty, I will make a backup of my SDCard this afternoon and send it to you.

Hi StangATX,
Have you made a backup copy of you sys.txt for me yet? I have tried everything and still no sound. I'm getting really frustrated with this unit.

Thanks
I do have the backup but at my house though. I'll try to send it out tonight whenever I get back home.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey man, did you ever get the car back after the rear-end collision? How'd everything go?
Still waiting on my insurance call. I will call them tomorrow. I left them 2 weeks to call back and they never did. I might even cancel my stupid insurance. After that just gotta bring my car for Service once again for that weird sound I posted ( http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75493 ). Also, I just changed my tires and they messed my alignment at Firestone my car feels so bad at steering. I put 265/35ZR18 now on the 4 wheels and they said I needed an alignment and it's terrible at steering now :frusty:. I'm having such bad luck with that car lately I don't know what the f**K :shrug:. After that I have to finish my Turbo Setup before TX2K17

Sponsored

club718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I mean I didn't have to update from the old build that the units came with. It was done from the shipper that I bought it from. it does still have Chinese on the Pause And Play. Hope they do come out with the July fix that would be Great

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I mean I didn't have to update from the old build that the units came with. It was done from the shipper that I bought it from. it does still have Chinese on the Pause And Play. Hope they do come out with the July fix that would be Great
Don't wait for them. They will never do it lol. It's me who rebuilt the update to fix the Chinese buttons. Go to http://stangatx.tk/ download the update and follow the tutorial. Let me know if you need help.

XcluZive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hey, I just installed a moddiction gps unit over the weekend and I'm having an issue.

If I play a cd or the radio the sound comes out of all speakers, but if I use the USB, HDMI, or anything Bluetooth, the sound only comes out of the drivers side speakers. If I go to volume settings and pan the volume to the passenger side speakers It's really low.

If I play the radio or a cd, I don't have this issue

schenoy1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015. Ruby Red
Don't wait for them. They will never do it lol. It's me who rebuilt the update to fix the Chinese buttons. Go to http://stangatx.tk/ download the update and follow the tutorial. Let me know if you need help.

Thank you for doing this. I love your site!

I don't know if you have the expertise, but one thing that bugs me is no digital speedo on the center display (yes, its separate from the Tomtop) . They gave us Air/fuel mixture, cylinder head and a bunch of other useless info, but NO Digital Speedo?

I would PAY for that update :) I bet I would not be the only one.

Thanks again, great stuff.

:headbang:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, I just installed a moddiction gps unit over the weekend and I'm having an issue.

If I play a cd or the radio the sound comes out of all speakers, but if I use the USB, HDMI, or anything Bluetooth, the sound only comes out of the drivers side speakers. If I go to volume settings and pan the volume to the passenger side speakers It's really low.

If I play the radio or a cd, I don't have this issue

The moddiction unit is a little bit different from the Tomtop unit. I can't really help you out on that one. I'm sorry... However you could try to either reset your unit or maybe ask for an exchange? It could be a bad unit :shrug:?

Thank you for doing this. I love your site!

I don't know if you have the expertise, but one thing that bugs me is no digital speedo on the center display (yes, its separate from the Tomtop) . They gave us Air/fuel mixture, cylinder head and a bunch of other useless info, but NO Digital Speedo?

I would PAY for that update :) I bet I would not be the only one.

Thanks again, great stuff.

:headbang:
No problem! I hope you enjoy your unit a little bit better now lol. I have already modified a couple of my gages on my cluster with ForScan and mess around with the as-built-data HEX coding. I enabled line-lock on my V6 but I'm still trying to figure out how to program the ABS for it. I'm sure there's a way to enable the digital speed thing on the cluster. I thought about it a couple weeks ago but never got into it too much with all the crap happening to my car lately lol.

Sponsored

Mulestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
StangATX, I did the temp and 'one connected' fix a few months back. Am I correct in understanding that if I use your latest fix for the Chinese pause button, the 'one connected' issue will return? That's what I gather from comments left on your page. Please clarify. Thanks.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
StangATX, I did the temp and 'one connected' fix a few months back. Am I correct in understanding that if I use your latest fix for the Chinese pause button, the 'one connected' issue will return? That's what I gather from comments left on your page. Please clarify. Thanks.
You are right, You will loose the fix for the "One Connected" You will need to copy the new XML from your unit to your PC and modify it. Then just re-inject it in the unit.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
The newest update from StangATX will fix the Chinese play/pause button. You will need to fix the "oneConnected" issue however.

club718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Quick Question I did The Latest July/Jan Update To my Tomtop It fixed the Chinese play pause had to do a master reset to get my phone to connect again now when the unit starts I get a message saying Initialize sync system! then it tells me 911 is on or off if you choose to. didn't have this before I did a master reset how can I get this annoying message off now when I turn on the unit which it goes thru its regular start which then displays that message for like 2 seconds
Sponsored