Reaction score
First Name
Basti
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang (US) 2017
Hi

Has someone the whole fixes ??

The Site is down :(

And can someone explain ne, how i can change Fahrenheit to Celsius, because i‘m from Germany :)

And how to activate Sound in igo?!

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Tried to put some flac files on a usb stick and play them via the tomtop unit, it's not seeing them.

On the spec page for the tomtop unit it showed that it could play just about every file format out there including flac.

Is there a certain type of flac file needed?, is there a setting in the tomtop unit to enable flac play?, does the usb stick need to formatted a certain way?

Any help would be great

TC

Last edited:

Sponsored

98jfuentes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 15
Hey guys! I might have a way to run CarPlay through Navi using a CarPlay dongle. I did a compatibility test using a CarKit.exe program on the Navi Path and plugging in a FAT32 USB drive with an MP4 file. The program checked out since it was able to read the test USB, so I ordered a CarPlay dongle and will post an update if and when it works.

15_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Hey guys! I might have a way to run CarPlay through Navi using a CarPlay dongle. I did a compatibility test using a CarKit.exe program on the Navi Path and plugging in a FAT32 USB drive with an MP4 file. The program checked out since it was able to read the test USB, so I ordered a CarPlay dongle and will post an update if and when it works.
And the results? Were you able to add CarPlay/Android Auto to this unit or not?

JUNKMAN9210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
the other day my tomtop unit went crazy and stopped working all around. the reverse camera still works but the main screen just shows a windows xp screen in all chinese, if anyone has a fix or an idea, please help!!

Qckslvr

fiercely mediocre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT
I just realized that I have had the TomTop in my car for 4 years now.... It has a dead line towards the bottom now, and the map is horribly out of date. But it still works.

I do want the Ford upgraded unit, but $3k with all the options....

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Android are the cheapest next option up far better User Interface and better hardware. My TomTop died after 7 months and I replaced it with the Android unit. Eventually will do a Sync 3 when it fails but it's been going strong for almost 3yrs.

dhofmann679

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
please tell me someone still has the firmware file? I cannot find it anywhere and would really like to update my stuff, Bought a 15 gt with this head unit. Thanks!!

AdolfoMM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adolfo
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang 2016 3.7 Manual
Here is a link to the update stangatx created with the "one Connected" fix added.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/es4ekughxfbb3d5/AACcoHHncYzlGkeC3812kZH4a?dl=0
Hello IDOC28, I know this is kind of an old post but I just bought my mustang with this unit and I did the fixes thanks to this thread.
Th only issue i cannot fix is the play / pause button because in the dropbx link you posted the file "TourRay Ford" even doughit looks good is corrupted and did not work for the update.

Can you please upload it again in a .rar compressed folder to avoid the compresion issues? I believe dropbox cannot handle correctly the .cab files.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hello IDOC28, I know this is kind of an old post but I just bought my mustang with this unit and I did the fixes thanks to this thread.
Th only issue i cannot fix is the play / pause button because in the dropbx link you posted the file "TourRay Ford" even doughit looks good is corrupted and did not work for the update.

Can you please upload it again in a .rar compressed folder to avoid the compresion issues? I believe dropbox cannot handle correctly the .cab files.
@IDOC28 hasnt posted in almost five years so doubt you’re going to get a response. Hopefully someone else can assist you. Good luck.