Sponsored

2018 Mustang Information (Options/Packages, Colors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
I stayed in Lowestoft for three weeks and loved it.
Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Lets see what the '18 brings before jumping ship.. I mean, there could be loads of "stuff" that will convince me DI is OK after all?? (Did I really say that)?? Even if it has got silly high compression and crappy CC design.:frusty::frusty:

On top of this, the dealer already did a search for a white car in the UK and there was nothing!!

Just a thought.. when will we find out specs for UK cars? It's OK looking at pics of '18 cars, but we may find that our body mouldings, light packages and interior trim are different?? like, for example bonnet vents, seats and no DRL on our '15 models.
That is also very true. We may not see the 18 changes in RHD way after they get them in them in the States.

Let's wait and see.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Wouldn't it be kind of strange if they would still produce '15 parts for the EU models?

I really hope they designed the new boomerang headlights to pass EU laws for DRLs. It's just stupid to have this cheap foglight-DRL in a 45k€ car, even Skodas have fancy DRLs now :tsk:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
All you guys near Basingstoke...sorry for the hijack but I know that place, we used to have an office there. I frequent the UK a couple times a year, London mainly. Basingstoke was a little boring for me, I would stay in London and just drive to the office....

Without wishing to be rude to folks that live in Basingstoke, it's an awful place :D

I only frequent it when a few Mustang owning buddies and I go out for a beer and a curry.........the rest of the time we go out in the town I live in, Newbury, wish is much nicer :p

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Just a thought.. when will we find out specs for UK cars? It's OK looking at pics of '18 cars, but we may find that our body mouldings, light packages and interior trim are different?? like, for example bonnet vents, seats and no DRL on our '15 models.
A good question. I'd like to think EU production will start almost immediately. I certainly don't see them producing the current EU car alongside the facelifted '18, so I'd expect the EU '18 batches to be scheduled not long after US production starts.

I'm really, REALLY hoping this means red tails and decent DRLs up front. I know Ford read this forum, so they'll be well aware of the strong feelings towards the changes between US and EU spec. I know things like the original DRLs fell foul of a ridiculous EU reg, but the red tails were simply a styling change.

Sponsored

Crispi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Getz
I would just love to order a Mach 1 with 5.2 FPC in Kona Blue for Aus. (and the red tail lights)

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Hopefully they'll roll that out quicker than the update for Android Auto and Apple Car Play!

Nice avatar, BTW ;)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Same as the Azure Blue on the SN95 Mach 1....

I would just love to order a Mach 1 with 5.2 FPC in Kona Blue for Aus. (and the red tail lights)

Make that a Mach 1 with 5.2 CPC in Azure Blue for the UK (and the red tail lights)

:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Azure blue would be excellent but I would really like a Dark Highland Green

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Without wishing to be rude to folks that live in Basingstoke, it's an awful place :D
I didnt want to say it but have to agree LMAO.....

I stayed at the Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens a couple times, very nice but I felt like I was in a some axe murder movie at night...I think they have Ghosts....LMAO

Anyway back to the topic...patiently waiting for Jan 9th.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.