GT350 IM is awesome!

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Interesting, some tuners have mentioned a 7-10WHP gain with the GT 350 TB when used with the GT 350 IM at over 7000rpm.

Will be interesting to see if the regular GT manifold makes any top-end gains with the 350 TB.
I'd have to dyno to see for sure. I might not be able to feel it on the ole butt dyno although mine is pretty well calibrated from years of street tuning. I'll also see if I see any airflow gains over current.
Sponsored

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
This is why it is so hard for tuners to get right as it almost functions like two throttle bodies in one, so the throttle tables take a huge amount of work.

That's not why at all. It's because HPT just released further TB tables recently, and before that, it took a lot of time to gather info and populate the torque/inverse torque/driver demand torque tables for a given mapped point/cam position. You needed a dyno, or a very close "virtual dyno" to get the torque numbers to input into the tables to keep the TB from opening/closing at different torque levels because of incorrect torque/inverse torque inputs.

Lund needed a car with a 350 manifold/350TB on their dyno to gather the correct torque numbers for the mods to populate those tables. They also began tuning the TB when HPT released the new TB tables.

Other users were able to correctly tune for the TB with lots of trial and error to populate those tables.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I must say i start to feel a difference with this manifold at around 3k rpm. Im not sure if adding the cold air at the same time makes that difference or not, but there is definitely more power there around that rpm range. I'm very eager to throw some e85 in tomorrow to see just how much i have gained vs my old tune and parts. So far, i really enjoy it!

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I must say i start to feel a difference with this manifold at around 3k rpm. Im not sure if adding the cold air at the same time makes that difference or not, but there is definitely more power there around that rpm range. I'm very eager to throw some e85 in tomorrow to see just how much i have gained vs my old tune and parts. So far, i really enjoy it!
Awesome man, glad to hear you got it installed. I find myself in the higher rpm range more than I ever was before this intake and headers went in. Why get this thing and not take advantage of what it can do? No way. I want to feel what my investment got me.

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Update: my circle d 5c torque coverter is fixed and was shipped today back to Jpc, it is what has been holding up my build. Tuesday is the eta. All the other non related performance parts are already installed and awaiting the converter's arrival and install, then an extensive dyno tune. The excitment level just jumped 10 points..will have numbers to post soon. This car is gonna make some power!

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I'm happy to report that mine is finally back together... Yay!

Just fluids, some minor suspension work, and installation of my repaired DSS shaft to knock out before the initial crank. Hopefully she'll play nice with the OE PCM... If not, an AEM stand alone will be on the way, shortly.

Our new Mustang dyno is on the way, so I'm expecting slightly lower numbers than we'd see on our old DynoCom. Somewhere in the 530 range is what we're hoping for. Should be plenty of power to get this car licking tens on hoosiers.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Autonation hooked me up, GT 350 IM, GT 350 TB, GT 350 CAI and the bolts for throttlebody all for $1250 :)

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was that white bear lake Autonation ? They are a vendor here
Yes the guys you suggested, they dont normally ship to UK but decided to sort me out and are including the bolts you said I would need.

Cheers buddy! :thumbsup:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT w/ performance pig
Who has the best price right now on the gt350 IM. I'm about ready to buy!!!

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
They will be next, just whether to go 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 :)
1-7/8 is what you want on this engine. This is a heavy breathing engine not a normal 2valve.
1-7/8 shows no loss in tq or hp but shows slight gains over the smaller.
Sponsored